Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Everything [W] Art/FV/etc
1 2 3
@RoastedPig

I've got 1755FD on FV I can trade you
@RoastedPig

I've got 1755FD on FV I can trade you
bop
bop
@Inawa

o o f that's a lot, just pick the items/dragons you wish to take, make a trade and I'll comment my FV id on the trade!

I'm not picky with what you'll take, everything needs to go aha, just try to make it as even as possible but I don't really mind
@Inawa

o o f that's a lot, just pick the items/dragons you wish to take, make a trade and I'll comment my FV id on the trade!

I'm not picky with what you'll take, everything needs to go aha, just try to make it as even as possible but I don't really mind
@RoastedPig

Do you have any currency as well? Just planning out the stuff I'm going to trade to you
@RoastedPig

Do you have any currency as well? Just planning out the stuff I'm going to trade to you
@Inawa

I only have 5380 treasure left, it's not much since I traded it away on Furvilla a while ago.

Take your time c:
@Inawa

I only have 5380 treasure left, it's not much since I traded it away on Furvilla a while ago.

Take your time c:
@RoastedPig

Could I have all of your baldwin stuff, and one of each familiar you have?
@RoastedPig

Could I have all of your baldwin stuff, and one of each familiar you have?
@Inawa

The baldwin stuff you want is the goo and products made from the baldwin items correct? If that's so then sure you can have those!
@Inawa

The baldwin stuff you want is the goo and products made from the baldwin items correct? If that's so then sure you can have those!
bump
bump
1 2 3