Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDom] AvP Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105
@TsarinaTorment few for raffle ^^
@TsarinaTorment few for raffle ^^
uXWoEda.png
@TsarinaTorment

I'm sending over a few dragons for the raffle :)
@TsarinaTorment

I'm sending over a few dragons for the raffle :)
tumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao1_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao3_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao2_250.png
@cerf @CyborgCondesce thank you! I'll accept asap, please bear with me :D
@cerf @CyborgCondesce thank you! I'll accept asap, please bear with me :D
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@LionMagnus @stoicsunbear could you confirm if these PAs are raffle or PB please?
@LionMagnus @stoicsunbear could you confirm if these PAs are raffle or PB please?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@tsarinatorment

Hi there! Raffle please, thanks a lot~
@tsarinatorment

Hi there! Raffle please, thanks a lot~
LIo8D8G.gif
@Crystallizes hello! are you able to take about 31 dragons for the raffle via pa? it's a large amount, so i thought i'd ask first (there's 16 level 7s and 15 level 6s, some of them have breed bonuses)
@Crystallizes hello! are you able to take about 31 dragons for the raffle via pa? it's a large amount, so i thought i'd ask first (there's 16 level 7s and 15 level 6s, some of them have breed bonuses)
@himawarii
Of course
It might take a bit of time as i need to record a few other people's tickets first
but feel free to send away
You can send to other acceptors if you don't want to wait though
@himawarii
Of course
It might take a bit of time as i need to record a few other people's tickets first
but feel free to send away
You can send to other acceptors if you don't want to wait though
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
@Crystallizes i'm fine with waiting! i'll be sending over the pas in a bit then!
@Crystallizes i'm fine with waiting! i'll be sending over the pas in a bit then!
@TsarinaTorment
sending 6 dragons for the raffle over PA (2 lvl 7, 4 lvl 6).
@TsarinaTorment
sending 6 dragons for the raffle over PA (2 lvl 7, 4 lvl 6).
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Sending you three lvl 7s via PA your way for the raffle! One has the fae bonus!

Also the six lvl 7's I sent yesterday to you for the raffle were exalted but never recorded, just wanted to let you know! I sent in a google form last night but since you're online right now I wanted to inform you directly! Hopefully it gets sorted out!
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Sending you three lvl 7s via PA your way for the raffle! One has the fae bonus!

Also the six lvl 7's I sent yesterday to you for the raffle were exalted but never recorded, just wanted to let you know! I sent in a google form last night but since you're online right now I wanted to inform you directly! Hopefully it gets sorted out!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105