Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ❀ Spring Fever! Done
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131
@Mourninglily My rain of babies fell on you instead, due to delay! They should all be in a tidy row for you, though.
@Mourninglily My rain of babies fell on you instead, due to delay! They should all be in a tidy row for you, though.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@MourningLily [center]Good morning! *shoves dragons at* [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/btamamura/12988153/443106/443106_600.jpg[/img][/center]
@MourningLily
Good morning! *shoves dragons at*
443106_600.jpg
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Just letting everyone know that I am indeed here accepting dragons but there is a backlog so there may be a slight delay getting them accepted and tickets entered as I sort through them all :)
Just letting everyone know that I am indeed here accepting dragons but there is a backlog so there may be a slight delay getting them accepted and tickets entered as I sort through them all :)
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
@gh0stknife

Sorry for that morning you must have had.
@gh0stknife

Sorry for that morning you must have had.
l6oQakx.png
@SolarGriffin
Bahaha no worries :3
I would have just done an all nighter but I have light sleepers in the house and apprently my soft touch typing is too loud ¬¬
But! I coulnt leave you guys hanging so im happy to do it again ^^

... im for bed~
@SolarGriffin
Bahaha no worries :3
I would have just done an all nighter but I have light sleepers in the house and apprently my soft touch typing is too loud ¬¬
But! I coulnt leave you guys hanging so im happy to do it again ^^

... im for bed~
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Gh0stknife
-hugs- So sorry to abandon you. I just had to get out of the office and home again. I stayed online until the last second, and then was dashing to change my status. Didn't even notice I was leaving you as the only one online x_x

To the rest of the team, I'll be online late this afternoon/early evening. Depends on how much sleep I manage. I desperately need to pay off some of my sleep debt...
@Gh0stknife
-hugs- So sorry to abandon you. I just had to get out of the office and home again. I stayed online until the last second, and then was dashing to change my status. Didn't even notice I was leaving you as the only one online x_x

To the rest of the team, I'll be online late this afternoon/early evening. Depends on how much sleep I manage. I desperately need to pay off some of my sleep debt...
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Emmabird If you're accepting dragons, I've got some ready :o
@Emmabird If you're accepting dragons, I've got some ready :o
JGJgvgA.png
Where the wind takes us, we go-
Searching for the ends of the earth.

dragon sales
@Simulacra - I am the only one online this morning. You can send them to me and I will get to them just as soon as I can :)
@Simulacra - I am the only one online this morning. You can send them to me and I will get to them just as soon as I can :)
yZrviTw.png

10wr6dy.jpg

mourninglilyyesyes.png

@MourningLily I have a few dragons to send if you are still online. :)
@MourningLily I have a few dragons to send if you are still online. :)
@Sonata - I am still here and accepting dragons! Send em' along and I will get them accepted and tickets credited shortly ♥
@Sonata - I am still here and accepting dragons! Send em' along and I will get them accepted and tickets credited shortly ♥
yZrviTw.png

10wr6dy.jpg

mourninglilyyesyes.png

1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131