Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons!
1 2
@MournfulMerchant

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are an absolute dream! I would love that! Let's keep in touch!
@MournfulMerchant

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are an absolute dream! I would love that! Let's keep in touch!
QFXpYkj.png
May I have Regiolo please? I won't exalt as I absolutely love the Ivory Ripple/Leaf Current combo :o
May I have Regiolo please? I won't exalt as I absolutely love the Ivory Ripple/Leaf Current combo :o
@Liz2331234

I just bought a Imp female, to produce 95% Chance of EXACT Zaire babies!

I'll Breed Zaire and the girl I just bought, and give you one of their babies if they look like Zaire :D
@Liz2331234

I just bought a Imp female, to produce 95% Chance of EXACT Zaire babies!

I'll Breed Zaire and the girl I just bought, and give you one of their babies if they look like Zaire :D
AtNK1io.png
@Flutterbye

Of course!
@Flutterbye

Of course!
AtNK1io.png
Thank you so much!!! She's so pretty :D
Thank you so much!!! She's so pretty :D
@MournfulMerchant

That's fantastic! (With my luck that 5% is gonna show through ;D) Thank you so much, you're too kind!
For Lilo should I initiate a trade? Or do you have something else in mind?

Lol Nvm
@MournfulMerchant

That's fantastic! (With my luck that 5% is gonna show through ;D) Thank you so much, you're too kind!
For Lilo should I initiate a trade? Or do you have something else in mind?

Lol Nvm
QFXpYkj.png
@Liz2331234

I started a trade <3!

Yeah, but I bought one where his genes overrode hers, so theres a BIG BIG chance they'll look exactly like him!
@Liz2331234

I started a trade <3!

Yeah, but I bought one where his genes overrode hers, so theres a BIG BIG chance they'll look exactly like him!
AtNK1io.png
1 2