Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exploitation of magic|RP idea
*extremely deep breath*
first post here... probably should start somewhere better but here I am posting a role-play idea instead. sorry if my grammar is poor, by the way, I rely to much on spell correct...

here it goes

during a group clan hunt, the young dragons of various clans are left in charge of their respective hatchlings/nest/ lairs. however, hours after their leaders had flown off, an unexpected event occurred. the beastclan, taking advantage of the hunt, 'attacked' in an unusual way. they captured their leaders, and using a few stolen items they had snuck from the market place, got a little revenge to leave them as a warning. that day, they left the clan leaders just outside the nearly empty lair's doors... as hatchlings.
item used was a scroll of eternal youth. you can throw in the tri-color scatterscroll or breedchangers if you want. it's a play on the fact our first generation dragons are never seen as hatchlings outside the scrying station's edits. you guys can do what you want with the idea, or we can role play it together I guess. I'd say it'd make sense if the groups meet searching someplace like the trading post for help. spots are unlimited...? I am not sure.

if I posted this incorrectly or it belongs somewhere else, please tell me
*extremely deep breath*
first post here... probably should start somewhere better but here I am posting a role-play idea instead. sorry if my grammar is poor, by the way, I rely to much on spell correct...

here it goes

during a group clan hunt, the young dragons of various clans are left in charge of their respective hatchlings/nest/ lairs. however, hours after their leaders had flown off, an unexpected event occurred. the beastclan, taking advantage of the hunt, 'attacked' in an unusual way. they captured their leaders, and using a few stolen items they had snuck from the market place, got a little revenge to leave them as a warning. that day, they left the clan leaders just outside the nearly empty lair's doors... as hatchlings.
item used was a scroll of eternal youth. you can throw in the tri-color scatterscroll or breedchangers if you want. it's a play on the fact our first generation dragons are never seen as hatchlings outside the scrying station's edits. you guys can do what you want with the idea, or we can role play it together I guess. I'd say it'd make sense if the groups meet searching someplace like the trading post for help. spots are unlimited...? I am not sure.

if I posted this incorrectly or it belongs somewhere else, please tell me
this user is new to this site... and her grammar will be poor...
No, you posted in the right forum. As for the idea, it’s pretty good. What would the end game be? Restoring our clan’s leaders or something?
No, you posted in the right forum. As for the idea, it’s pretty good. What would the end game be? Restoring our clan’s leaders or something?
probably. or perhaps finding some object to fix them or something... maybe even just picking a new leader.
and sorry it's been a week, I am not used to these forums and expected them to notify me about replies...
guess I forgot to follow it
probably. or perhaps finding some object to fix them or something... maybe even just picking a new leader.
and sorry it's been a week, I am not used to these forums and expected them to notify me about replies...
guess I forgot to follow it
It’s ok. Either way, hopefully more people show an interrst in this.
It’s ok. Either way, hopefully more people show an interrst in this.
alright, and thanks
alright, and thanks