Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp with DragonSeeker
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Vapor grinned at Magnus. "You could say that I guess. I'm just less picky." Vapor looked at Kyomi with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Not eat it." Kyomi glared at Vapor. "At least not while its still alive..''
"That's a great idea Kyomi!" Michi said glad that she wouldn't see her brother eat it.
"There's still a chance I'll get it though." Vapor teased.
Michi's smile faded.
"Whats the problem with him eating it?" Lumine looked slightly puzzled.
"He eats stuff in his human form all the time." Michi huffed.
Vapor grinned at Magnus. "You could say that I guess. I'm just less picky." Vapor looked at Kyomi with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Not eat it." Kyomi glared at Vapor. "At least not while its still alive..''
"That's a great idea Kyomi!" Michi said glad that she wouldn't see her brother eat it.
"There's still a chance I'll get it though." Vapor teased.
Michi's smile faded.
"Whats the problem with him eating it?" Lumine looked slightly puzzled.
"He eats stuff in his human form all the time." Michi huffed.
[img][/img]courier_spitfire.gif[img][/img]courier_edgar.gif[img][/img]courier_pearl.gif
"Still," Before long, Lou came back out of the bushes. "We need to figure out what to do with it. We can't just leave it here."
"Still," Before long, Lou came back out of the bushes. "We need to figure out what to do with it. We can't just leave it here."
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"I ain't touching that thing" Michi said as she wrinkled her nose.
((Iz been to long since I've been on here :/))
"I ain't touching that thing" Michi said as she wrinkled her nose.
((Iz been to long since I've been on here :/))
[img][/img]courier_spitfire.gif[img][/img]courier_edgar.gif[img][/img]courier_pearl.gif
((wow it has))

The creature suddenly sat upright, letting out a soft grunt. It's eyes shot wide open, and it glanced around at the creatures surrounding it. "W-where am I?" It demanded, somehow able to speak without possessing a mouth to do so.
((wow it has))

The creature suddenly sat upright, letting out a soft grunt. It's eyes shot wide open, and it glanced around at the creatures surrounding it. "W-where am I?" It demanded, somehow able to speak without possessing a mouth to do so.
"Earth..." Lumine snorted. "Or hell.. Whichever one you prefer."
"Earth..." Lumine snorted. "Or hell.. Whichever one you prefer."
"E-earth...? Hell?" The creature looked bewildered as Magnus muttered something. "Fh. Hell is worse than living here."
The creature stood on wobbly legs, and two white pinpoints in it's ink-black eyes scanned the area. "L-last I checked..." It muttered, its voice deep and slightly hoarse. "I was... in the void.... I think..."
"E-earth...? Hell?" The creature looked bewildered as Magnus muttered something. "Fh. Hell is worse than living here."
The creature stood on wobbly legs, and two white pinpoints in it's ink-black eyes scanned the area. "L-last I checked..." It muttered, its voice deep and slightly hoarse. "I was... in the void.... I think..."
Kurai flicked his tail in a curious manner. "What's the void..."
Michi nodded "Yeah. What's the void?"
Lumine shifted her weight from one foot to the other almost like she was too nervous to ask something as Vapor gawked at the creature with his mouth open wide in amazement.
Kurai flicked his tail in a curious manner. "What's the void..."
Michi nodded "Yeah. What's the void?"
Lumine shifted her weight from one foot to the other almost like she was too nervous to ask something as Vapor gawked at the creature with his mouth open wide in amazement.
Lou was the one to speak. "The void- a place where neither man nor monster can live and thrive. It's complete darkness, and it's been said that there's no actual way out of it. I suppose it's been said wrong."
The creature nodded, and the tear-like splotches around it's eyes seemed to move, as if trickling down its face. Still, they kept the same. "Aye. I've come to a conclusion that I'm the only surviving creature lucky enough to find a tear in it."
"You found a tear in the void?" Magnus muttered, raising his eyebrows. "Did it mend?"
"I suppose so...." The creature replied. "I... didn't get to see it mend, though... I was kinda.... thrown.... by a.... a thing....." It grunted, seemingly confused. "I'm not sure what it was.... some sort of.... dragon-like thing... a drake, maybe?"
Lou was the one to speak. "The void- a place where neither man nor monster can live and thrive. It's complete darkness, and it's been said that there's no actual way out of it. I suppose it's been said wrong."
The creature nodded, and the tear-like splotches around it's eyes seemed to move, as if trickling down its face. Still, they kept the same. "Aye. I've come to a conclusion that I'm the only surviving creature lucky enough to find a tear in it."
"You found a tear in the void?" Magnus muttered, raising his eyebrows. "Did it mend?"
"I suppose so...." The creature replied. "I... didn't get to see it mend, though... I was kinda.... thrown.... by a.... a thing....." It grunted, seemingly confused. "I'm not sure what it was.... some sort of.... dragon-like thing... a drake, maybe?"
Vapor shook his head as his stomach growled.
Lumine stared at him before her stomach growled. At this point, they both were beet red.
"Are you two hungry.." Paige asked, her voice laced with concern.
"N-No.." They both said simultaneously.
Michi laid an ear back as she processed the information she was just given. "Sounds scary..." She shivered.
Vapor shook his head as his stomach growled.
Lumine stared at him before her stomach growled. At this point, they both were beet red.
"Are you two hungry.." Paige asked, her voice laced with concern.
"N-No.." They both said simultaneously.
Michi laid an ear back as she processed the information she was just given. "Sounds scary..." She shivered.
"It's just a bit lonely and dark. Nothing I'm not already used to." The creature replied with a huff. "So.. Who're all of you?"
"It's just a bit lonely and dark. Nothing I'm not already used to." The creature replied with a huff. "So.. Who're all of you?"
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36