Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smol Dragons Adopts - HIATUS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SqueakyDuck Ahh, I missed out on a spot! D: Hopefully I get in soon enough next time (I need like three of those Tuns they're so cute...)
@SqueakyDuck Ahh, I missed out on a spot! D: Hopefully I get in soon enough next time (I need like three of those Tuns they're so cute...)
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@Wintersolace
Sorry but all the slots are already taken ;;_;;
@Wintersolace
Sorry but all the slots are already taken ;;_;;
NfsfboG.png
@SqueakyDuck I was wondering if someone was to buy multiple would they get any sort of discount/deal?
@SqueakyDuck I was wondering if someone was to buy multiple would they get any sort of discount/deal?
@DickasaurusRekt
No, sorry, only the ones who were on the opening pinglist are getting a discount, since the price is already quite low ;;_;;
@DickasaurusRekt
No, sorry, only the ones who were on the opening pinglist are getting a discount, since the price is already quite low ;;_;;
NfsfboG.png
@SqueakyDuck okiidokii o3o I was on the ping list so xD

I'm gonna get more funds and then order/be put on the wait list if that's ok :3
@SqueakyDuck okiidokii o3o I was on the ping list so xD

I'm gonna get more funds and then order/be put on the wait list if that's ok :3
@DickasaurusRekt
Sure it's ok! The only thing is - I don't have a waitlist but a pinglist! Is that a problem?
@DickasaurusRekt
Sure it's ok! The only thing is - I don't have a waitlist but a pinglist! Is that a problem?
NfsfboG.png
@SqueakyDuck oh no! I'll just wait then =u= gotta earn munmuns o3o
@SqueakyDuck oh no! I'll just wait then =u= gotta earn munmuns o3o
@SqueakyDuck
Aaaaah! I dun know do you remember me (I have different icon rn bc of tidedad lol) BUT I see you made them a wonderful adoptable! they're so cute and all the breeds gosh! just gorgeus, I'll really looking forward to getting some more : D yayay
@SqueakyDuck
Aaaaah! I dun know do you remember me (I have different icon rn bc of tidedad lol) BUT I see you made them a wonderful adoptable! they're so cute and all the breeds gosh! just gorgeus, I'll really looking forward to getting some more : D yayay
hxSVeWY.pngiOssV4m.pngtglxESC.pngekupQ2s.pnghxSVeWY.pngkwRrr3p.pnghxSVeWY.png
@B1ue Here's your tiny SD! Is everything alright? :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/D5wMGN5.png[/img] @Noxia666 Aaah, thank you <3 And sure I do remember you, [i]I love your signature[/i]. I feel the poor guardian on a spiritual level :'D
@B1ue
Here's your tiny SD! Is everything alright? :D
D5wMGN5.png

@Noxia666
Aaah, thank you <3
And sure I do remember you, I love your signature. I feel the poor guardian on a spiritual level :'D
NfsfboG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9