Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] old festival sashes/golem
1 2
@Fouguri
hi! i've already picked up the runescroll and wing ribbons, but i'd be happy to take the tail ribbons!
in terms of skins, i'm definitely interested in the windsong adept imp skin, the bright ambassador coatl skin and the windchild spiral skin. as far as i can calculate that's still about 100k short from under the LAH (270k-ish), so if you think this is a fair trade and would like to supplement with gems, i'd be happy to do so ^^ if not, just let me know!
@Fouguri
hi! i've already picked up the runescroll and wing ribbons, but i'd be happy to take the tail ribbons!
in terms of skins, i'm definitely interested in the windsong adept imp skin, the bright ambassador coatl skin and the windchild spiral skin. as far as i can calculate that's still about 100k short from under the LAH (270k-ish), so if you think this is a fair trade and would like to supplement with gems, i'd be happy to do so ^^ if not, just let me know!
@hannahbbug3
hi! those three items sound great, unfortunately because the golem does go for pretty high on the AH i think it might be a little short based on my math? with those roughly equivalent to 570k treasure and the golem going for 800k-ish, would you be willing to also add 200k treasure? if not just let me know!
@hannahbbug3
hi! those three items sound great, unfortunately because the golem does go for pretty high on the AH i think it might be a little short based on my math? with those roughly equivalent to 570k treasure and the golem going for 800k-ish, would you be willing to also add 200k treasure? if not just let me know!
@sunnygiri

Unfortunately I am short on treasure. But what I could offer instead is a few prismatic tokens, instead? I have three, and since they cost 80kt to "buy" from Joxar, I think that should make it about even? So Gold Filigree, Solar Blades, Capsule, and 3 tokens?
@sunnygiri

Unfortunately I am short on treasure. But what I could offer instead is a few prismatic tokens, instead? I have three, and since they cost 80kt to "buy" from Joxar, I think that should make it about even? So Gold Filigree, Solar Blades, Capsule, and 3 tokens?
@hannahbbug3 wow i am so sorry i didn't get a notification for your reply, but i think that would be good!
@hannahbbug3 wow i am so sorry i didn't get a notification for your reply, but i think that would be good!
@sunnygiri

No worries! Sending CR!
@sunnygiri

No worries! Sending CR!
1 2