Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Hatchling Homefinder :: UPDATED 10/20
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Skedge

However you'd like to do it is fine by me! I don't mind waiting till the next hatch for him. (I'm kind of surprised that that pair gave me nothing but pcs for a 4 egg nest honestly)
I've already added you to my reminder list! :D
@Skedge

However you'd like to do it is fine by me! I don't mind waiting till the next hatch for him. (I'm kind of surprised that that pair gave me nothing but pcs for a 4 egg nest honestly)
I've already added you to my reminder list! :D
@NerdySnivy
Sorry about that!! Sometimes I’m on mobile and autocorrect happens and I don’t catch it!! I’ll send over a CR
@NerdySnivy
Sorry about that!! Sometimes I’m on mobile and autocorrect happens and I don’t catch it!! I’ll send over a CR
@glace0n I've found the mates I needed, so could you change what I'm looking for to anything? Sorry about that ^^;!
@glace0n I've found the mates I needed, so could you change what I'm looking for to anything? Sorry about that ^^;!
iv4oCvY.png
@Lamb37

It's perfectly alright!!! Thank you for her! She'll be well loved! :D
@Lamb37

It's perfectly alright!!! Thank you for her! She'll be well loved! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@glace0n

Go ajead and take the imps off. After a lot of thinking, I'm deciding to keep them. They've just been with me for so long, and I don't have the heart to exalt them.
@glace0n

Go ajead and take the imps off. After a lot of thinking, I'm deciding to keep them. They've just been with me for so long, and I don't have the heart to exalt them.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@crushinu @nerdysnivy ah, sorry! i've been away for a few days. i've updated the front page for you! :)
@crushinu @nerdysnivy ah, sorry! i've been away for a few days. i've updated the front page for you! :)
1dc81cda95e42cab15b016154d8f4fca.png
@glace0n

That's fine! :D
Can you keep me updated on people's offers if you think I'll be interested? Any SD's, Imps, Nocs, Mirrors... or really and breed expect Snaps or Bogs I'll always consider! :3

...and no pink.....
@glace0n

That's fine! :D
Can you keep me updated on people's offers if you think I'll be interested? Any SD's, Imps, Nocs, Mirrors... or really and breed expect Snaps or Bogs I'll always consider! :3

...and no pink.....
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@Nerdysnivy Absolutely! :) I will keep you in the loop
@Nerdysnivy Absolutely! :) I will keep you in the loop
1dc81cda95e42cab15b016154d8f4fca.png
@glace0n

Thank you!!! :D
I'd probably forget about the thread if I tried to remember to keep checking myself ^^'.. so thank you!!! It really is appreciated!
@glace0n

Thank you!!! :D
I'd probably forget about the thread if I tried to remember to keep checking myself ^^'.. so thank you!!! It really is appreciated!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
I'll have my current set of dragons until tomorrow, in which if i can't find homes for them they will sadly be exalted :(
I'll have my current set of dragons until tomorrow, in which if i can't find homes for them they will sadly be exalted :(
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13