Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@indigotree
could i get the Dappled Seal, Emerald Cave Jewel, and Fuiran?
@indigotree
could i get the Dappled Seal, Emerald Cave Jewel, and Fuiran?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong
The Dappled Seal and Emerald Cave Jewel are already in a pending trade with someone. Would you like any other 2 of my familiars?
@FireHeartSong
The Dappled Seal and Emerald Cave Jewel are already in a pending trade with someone. Would you like any other 2 of my familiars?
@indigotree could I please have Striker and his familiar?
@indigotree could I please have Striker and his familiar?
@indigotree can i just have the Fuiran then?
@indigotree can i just have the Fuiran then?
uDWJxnb.png
@indigotree could I get Aitherios, Hamlet & Adah plz? ^^
@indigotree could I get Aitherios, Hamlet & Adah plz? ^^
QFXpYkj.png
@indigotree

May I have your Miniature Sornieth Globe and Spellbound Golem, please? (You can toss in a third if you want; I brew.)

Looks like all the dragons are claimed. If you ever come back, btw, that is one pretty Fae you have as progen! (Never say never!) Best wishes to you!
@indigotree

May I have your Miniature Sornieth Globe and Spellbound Golem, please? (You can toss in a third if you want; I brew.)

Looks like all the dragons are claimed. If you ever come back, btw, that is one pretty Fae you have as progen! (Never say never!) Best wishes to you!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@indigotree
What familiara do you have
@indigotree
What familiara do you have
7Mhcc.gifhv7DL.gifjH4U4.gifJJAjO.gifiwTMm.giftVrQb.gifX3Hyd.gifJAw5P.gifbirdlover_zpstkusow3f.gif
@indigotree Good luck with the real world! Could please get HungVuong and a familiar? Thank you again for doing this.
@indigotree Good luck with the real world! Could please get HungVuong and a familiar? Thank you again for doing this.
@indigotree
Hope you well in the real life.
Could I get Amygdala and a familiar please? Thank you. :)
@indigotree
Hope you well in the real life.
Could I get Amygdala and a familiar please? Thank you. :)
I'm on multiple sites. Check my profile for more info. :)

If I adopt from you, I mostly will just breed them, not exalt them.
If I adopt, it means they are pretty. XD
@indigotree
If they're still available, I'd like Amygdala, Amethyst, and HungVuong (with his familiar)
@indigotree
If they're still available, I'd like Amygdala, Amethyst, and HungVuong (with his familiar)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7