Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 330 331
In "Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow":

"The fresh water acted as a safe playground for hatchlings learning to swim and breath the water."

It should be "breathe".
In "Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow":

"The fresh water acted as a safe playground for hatchlings learning to swim and breath the water."

It should be "breathe".
Didn't screenshot it, but Tomo's Trivia had the answer to the Gilded crown question in the question itself.
Didn't screenshot it, but Tomo's Trivia had the answer to the Gilded crown question in the question itself.
There is a problem when searching THIS familiar in the AH. Im gonna guess because of its spelling. is there any way to fix this so it can be searched? Sköll I even tried to copy and paste it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/592.png[/img]
There is a problem when searching THIS familiar in the AH. Im gonna guess because of its spelling. is there any way to fix this so it can be searched?
Sköll I even tried to copy and paste it.
592.png
1234_zps6fugsbh8.png
I think Tomo's having problems. It's gembound, right? [img]https://i.imgur.com/b40QoZi.png[/img]
I think Tomo's having problems. It's gembound, right?

b40QoZi.png
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@PuffOfKindness [item=tertiary gene: gembond]
@PuffOfKindness Tertiary Gene: Gembond
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

guess i've been reading it wrong for like a year straight
@chatoyant

guess i've been reading it wrong for like a year straight
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Shop Home -- Custom Skins & Accents
Point 12: "All designs are judges on a case by case basis" should be "judged"

Skin Ownership Questions: "If you are not the user that submitted the original design, [you] can not put in an order for a reprint."

Custom Skin Errors and Edits Questions: I think "Skins names have a maximum character limit of 32, which included the ‘Skin: ‘ and ‘Accent: ‘ designation at the beginning." should be "Skins names have a maximum character limit of 32, which includes the ‘Skin: ‘ and ‘Accent: ‘ designation at the beginning."

"I changed my user name. How do I update my username on all my skins?": not sure which way of spelling "user name" is correct, but I think using both isn't right...
Shop Home -- Custom Skins & Accents
Point 12: "All designs are judges on a case by case basis" should be "judged"

Skin Ownership Questions: "If you are not the user that submitted the original design, [you] can not put in an order for a reprint."

Custom Skin Errors and Edits Questions: I think "Skins names have a maximum character limit of 32, which included the ‘Skin: ‘ and ‘Accent: ‘ designation at the beginning." should be "Skins names have a maximum character limit of 32, which includes the ‘Skin: ‘ and ‘Accent: ‘ designation at the beginning."

"I changed my user name. How do I update my username on all my skins?": not sure which way of spelling "user name" is correct, but I think using both isn't right...
Tomo asked which game matched pairs of tiles and when 'Rhunestones of the Arcanist' is chosen I was not granted the 300 treasure for the correct answer, instead all 4 selections came up red and Tomo said something wasn't right and that it was the incorrect answer? Except I am pretty sure I selected the correct answer, or did I read that incorrectly?
Tomo asked which game matched pairs of tiles and when 'Rhunestones of the Arcanist' is chosen I was not granted the 300 treasure for the correct answer, instead all 4 selections came up red and Tomo said something wasn't right and that it was the incorrect answer? Except I am pretty sure I selected the correct answer, or did I read that incorrectly?
I was at Swipp's and:

"Oh boy, oh boy. Have you ever just wanted Accent: Widower so badly? Well, cough up 2000 treasure and the items on the right. This aint Pinkerton's Plundered Pile."

No apostrophe. ;]
I was at Swipp's and:

"Oh boy, oh boy. Have you ever just wanted Accent: Widower so badly? Well, cough up 2000 treasure and the items on the right. This aint Pinkerton's Plundered Pile."

No apostrophe. ;]
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@Monk3y that issue can be fixed by clearing your browser cache
@Monk3y that issue can be fixed by clearing your browser cache