Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free...
1 2 3 4
Um, excuse me TyotoWolf, hello. I was wondering which dragons are still available. I would be so grateful if I got any one of those beautiful dragons. So, please let me know if I would be able to own one. Thank you so much and I hope you will have a great day. I promise that I will NOT exalt any of them.
Um, excuse me TyotoWolf, hello. I was wondering which dragons are still available. I would be so grateful if I got any one of those beautiful dragons. So, please let me know if I would be able to own one. Thank you so much and I hope you will have a great day. I promise that I will NOT exalt any of them.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
2 still open?
2 still open?
m1CZHJt.gif
Any left?
Any left?
m1CZHJt.gif
awww i wish i saw blanche earlier she is so cute!!! too bad she's exalted
awww i wish i saw blanche earlier she is so cute!!! too bad she's exalted
may i have number 3 or 4 please?
JEM
JEM
can i take four
can i take four
@TytoWolf
Can I have 1 please?
@TytoWolf
Can I have 1 please?
DayDream_Hatchery.jpg
anyone interested? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41064916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410650/41064916_350.png[/img] [/url]
anyone interested?

41064916_350.png
FFxD4yV.png
The imperial female once worked at a prestigious temple with her family. Both her parents were well respected and high ranking months, her father even being head of temple. Everyone expected her, the oldest child, to replace him when his time came. As a result, she was trained longer and pushed harder than her younger siblings. Her heart aches to wander and explore. She once explored neighboring villages when she was younger, to gain support from the locals, but she wished to know and see more. With her life all laid out in front of her, she wished her life to change.
She certainly got her wish. Just under a month away from her arranged coronation ceremony, a group of Fire Flight assassins attacked the temple and burnt it to ash. Terrified for her life, the imperial dove into the ocean to escape the flames. She never saw her family or temple mates after that. She’s currently trying to rebuild her temple and clan.
The imperial female once worked at a prestigious temple with her family. Both her parents were well respected and high ranking months, her father even being head of temple. Everyone expected her, the oldest child, to replace him when his time came. As a result, she was trained longer and pushed harder than her younger siblings. Her heart aches to wander and explore. She once explored neighboring villages when she was younger, to gain support from the locals, but she wished to know and see more. With her life all laid out in front of her, she wished her life to change.
She certainly got her wish. Just under a month away from her arranged coronation ceremony, a group of Fire Flight assassins attacked the temple and burnt it to ash. Terrified for her life, the imperial dove into the ocean to escape the flames. She never saw her family or temple mates after that. She’s currently trying to rebuild her temple and clan.
1 2 3 4