Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Appeal Previews
I've been looking through appeal in the auction house however whenever I try to close the preview it wouldn't let me. I just tried the market place and it's doing the same thing.
Dunno if anyone else is having this problem, couldn't find a post for it in the forums. ^^;
I've been looking through appeal in the auction house however whenever I try to close the preview it wouldn't let me. I just tried the market place and it's doing the same thing.
Dunno if anyone else is having this problem, couldn't find a post for it in the forums. ^^;
@Nowakistar
It lets me close it out ^^ I had a similar issue yesterday with the familiar-viewing (I think it was familiars at least) It wouldn't let me see the previews and some of the tooltips weren't working.

I cleared my cache and it worked after that. Give it a shot and see if it works for you! <3 If you haven&#039;t tried it after encountering this issue already ^^
@Nowakistar
It lets me close it out ^^ I had a similar issue yesterday with the familiar-viewing (I think it was familiars at least) It wouldn&#039;t let me see the previews and some of the tooltips weren&#039;t working.

I cleared my cache and it worked after that. Give it a shot and see if it works for you! <3 If you haven&#039;t tried it after encountering this issue already ^^
1kz7OWt.png
I actually never thought of that! Thanks, although it didn&#039;t really change. ^^;

Maybe I need to change browers? A friend told me that she uses explorer and doesn&#039;t have the problem, so maybe it&#039;s a chrome thing.
I&#039;ll have to play around and see if I can find something that works.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. (:
I actually never thought of that! Thanks, although it didn&#039;t really change. ^^;

Maybe I need to change browers? A friend told me that she uses explorer and doesn&#039;t have the problem, so maybe it&#039;s a chrome thing.
I&#039;ll have to play around and see if I can find something that works.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. (:
Changed to Internet Explorer. It now works fine. (:
Changed to Internet Explorer. It now works fine. (: