Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Blowout
1 2
Ive been trying to leave for awhile but can seem to get rid of everything in my account. There are about 6 dragons i wont be getting rid of.
Im getting rid of :
Dragons
All items
Money
Gems
And my other account @yoshi7481 i mostly used this account to have nature eggs, and provide more food for my normal account. But i anyones interested please let me know
Ive been trying to leave for awhile but can seem to get rid of everything in my account. There are about 6 dragons i wont be getting rid of.
Im getting rid of :
Dragons
All items
Money
Gems
And my other account @yoshi7481 i mostly used this account to have nature eggs, and provide more food for my normal account. But i anyones interested please let me know
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png

I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@monkjorgy

While I dont have any room in my lair, I could definitely use a few other things. I'd really appreciate any currency, skins/accents, baldwin mats, battle stones or apparel you'd like to give away.
@monkjorgy

While I dont have any room in my lair, I could definitely use a few other things. I'd really appreciate any currency, skins/accents, baldwin mats, battle stones or apparel you'd like to give away.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@monkjorgy

If you have any unhatched eggs, may I have a couple? I would also take any random items you don’t want. Thank you!
@monkjorgy

If you have any unhatched eggs, may I have a couple? I would also take any random items you don’t want. Thank you!
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
ump
ump

I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@monkjorgy
I'm interested in currency and maybe accents?
@monkjorgy
I'm interested in currency and maybe accents?
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
@monkjorgy

Do you happen to still have any festival items or accents?
@monkjorgy

Do you happen to still have any festival items or accents?
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@monkjorgy I am interested in dragons and currency and, if you have any, familiars
@monkjorgy I am interested in dragons and currency and, if you have any, familiars
@monkjorgy
As far as I understand, they are free? If so, I'll take Viara, if possible.
If I'm not being too bothersome, could you give me some items? Any would do. Familiars, chests, anything.
@monkjorgy
As far as I understand, they are free? If so, I'll take Viara, if possible.
If I'm not being too bothersome, could you give me some items? Any would do. Familiars, chests, anything.
G8BnFQL.gif
@Disneypurrfect which dragons are you interested in?
@Disneypurrfect which dragons are you interested in?

@monkjorgyIf your still giving stuff away, I can take the spirals and any familiars if you want?
@monkjorgyIf your still giving stuff away, I can take the spirals and any familiars if you want?
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
1 2