Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Syn's Art Shop~ OPEN! [USD]
[center][b]Welcome Everyone![/b] [/center] [center]Here's everything you need to know:[/center] [img]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/5/12/988abb380201211575be0cccebb68af5-full.jpg[/img] [u][b]Dragon Art Prices[/b][/u] + Varies depending on Complexity + - [b]Headshots[/b] - Colored ~ 10$ - 15$ - [b]Full Body [/b] - Sketches ~10$-15 - Colored ~ 25$ - 30$ For More Art Examples check out @ syn.draws on Instagram! ----- [b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b] 1. Paypal Only 2. Pay upfront or half and half 3. Feel free to ask for updates and revisions! They're all free 4. Be patient. [indent]* I try to get all commissions to their owners within 2 weeks, usually faster. BUT things can pop up, and larger commissions may take longer. I'll keep everyone updated on the status of their commission.[/indent] 5. I don't draw fetish art, but I'm open to light NSFW/nudity ----- [b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b] 1. Fill out the order sheet below 2. You'll receive a PM once your commission is accepted 3. Pay half or all via PayPal upfront 4. You're all set! You shall receive your completed piece via email.
Welcome Everyone!
Here's everything you need to know:
988abb380201211575be0cccebb68af5-full.jpg

Dragon Art Prices + Varies depending on Complexity +
- Headshots
- Colored ~ 10$ - 15$
- Full Body
- Sketches ~10$-15
- Colored ~ 25$ - 30$

For More Art Examples check out @ syn.draws on Instagram!
Rules

1. Paypal Only
2. Pay upfront or half and half
3. Feel free to ask for updates and revisions! They're all free
4. Be patient.
* I try to get all commissions to their owners within 2 weeks, usually faster. BUT things can pop up, and larger commissions may take longer. I'll keep everyone updated on the status of their commission.
5. I don't draw fetish art, but I'm open to light NSFW/nudity

How to Order
1. Fill out the order sheet below
2. You'll receive a PM once your commission is accepted
3. Pay half or all via PayPal upfront
4. You're all set! You shall receive your completed piece via email.
lbUveO9.png
[size=5][b]Commission Order[/b][/size] Copy and Paste this into your comment: [quote][b]Delete one:[/b] Paying upfront / half and Half [b]Commission Description:[/b] [b]Reference Images/ Dragon Links:[/b] [/quote] ----- [center][size=5][b]Slot List[/b][/size] 1. 2. 3. 4. [/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Pinglist List[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Syn Elsewhere[/b][/size][/center] Instagram: @ syn.draws Twitter: @ syn_arts Deviantart: @ Syn99 Fur Affinity: @ Syndraws
Commission Order
Copy and Paste this into your comment:
Quote:
Delete one: Paying upfront / half and Half
Commission Description:
Reference Images/ Dragon Links:

Slot List

Pinglist List

Syn Elsewhere

Instagram: @ syn.draws
Twitter: @ syn_arts
Deviantart: @ Syn99
Fur Affinity: @ Syndraws
lbUveO9.png
@syndesis

I have a commission for you :)! It would be of a feline rather than a dragon, if that's okay? I love, love, love your feline picture in your flat colour commission pay reference o3o! Once I get the okay, I will fill out the form!
@syndesis

I have a commission for you :)! It would be of a feline rather than a dragon, if that's okay? I love, love, love your feline picture in your flat colour commission pay reference o3o! Once I get the okay, I will fill out the form!
@luthor

That sounds awesome! I can totally do that for you!
@luthor

That sounds awesome! I can totally do that for you!
lbUveO9.png
@Syndesis

Awesome! Ah! I'm so excited ^_^! I'm kind of.. embarrassed at my description XDD; would it be okay to PM you?
@Syndesis

Awesome! Ah! I'm so excited ^_^! I'm kind of.. embarrassed at my description XDD; would it be okay to PM you?
@luthor

Sure! Feel free to PM me! You can also use my commission email syndraws @ gmail.com if you'd like to

either works for me ^^
@luthor

Sure! Feel free to PM me! You can also use my commission email syndraws @ gmail.com if you'd like to

either works for me ^^
lbUveO9.png