Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » The Ice Cream Cafe Hatchery RENOVATIN
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49
@Mii

Oh, wow!! So many cute pairs! <3_<3 This must be a dream come true!

Could I please join your Club Creme?
Also, could I get pinged when
Cotton candy craze and Sugar rush milkshake
have their babies in general? I don't know what specific I'm
looking for... but they look so adorable that I'll know when I
see the right one for me.

Then, I'd like to place an order, please!^^
May I have a scoop of Neapolitan elegance, please?
Purely, for lore purposes I would ideally like an imperial baby with the essence of water. :)
@Mii

Oh, wow!! So many cute pairs! <3_<3 This must be a dream come true!

Could I please join your Club Creme?
Also, could I get pinged when
Cotton candy craze and Sugar rush milkshake
have their babies in general? I don't know what specific I'm
looking for... but they look so adorable that I'll know when I
see the right one for me.

Then, I'd like to place an order, please!^^
May I have a scoop of Neapolitan elegance, please?
Purely, for lore purposes I would ideally like an imperial baby with the essence of water. :)
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Layenne90 joining club creme means you get pings when everyone has their babies including the two you mentioned is that ok! I'll put you on the RTB list for elegance as they've only just birthed and wont be ready for a few days <3
@Layenne90 joining club creme means you get pings when everyone has their babies including the two you mentioned is that ok! I'll put you on the RTB list for elegance as they've only just birthed and wont be ready for a few days <3
Badge2.png
@Mii

Thank you so much!! <3
@Mii

Thank you so much!! <3
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Mii

May I order a scoop of E-numbers? Thank you!
@Mii

May I order a scoop of E-numbers? Thank you!
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
@leafblaziken I've sent them to our shadow nest rental since all the ice nests are full thank you for ordering!
@leafblaziken I've sent them to our shadow nest rental since all the ice nests are full thank you for ordering!
Badge2.png
@Mii I'd love to pick up caramel for treasure and possibly cloud for gems? I'd also like to ask if it's possible to purchase lore for dragons previously purchased after purchasing them? I'm curious if that's a possibility for the future as I'm running low on treasure at the moment but would love lore later on.
@Mii I'd love to pick up caramel for treasure and possibly cloud for gems? I'd also like to ask if it's possible to purchase lore for dragons previously purchased after purchasing them? I'm curious if that's a possibility for the future as I'm running low on treasure at the moment but would love lore later on.
@Cove or @Mii
Can I have Lavender Spice, Mauve Spice, and Rose Spice? Could I pay with gems and treasure?
@Cove or @Mii
Can I have Lavender Spice, Mauve Spice, and Rose Spice? Could I pay with gems and treasure?
@Cove or @Mii This is the cutest hachery I've seen so far! I'd like to join Club Creme if that's alright! And, if you don't mind, I'd like to adopt Strawberry for my new member free dragon~
@Cove or @Mii This is the cutest hachery I've seen so far! I'd like to join Club Creme if that's alright! And, if you don't mind, I'd like to adopt Strawberry for my new member free dragon~
@Mii - I know I grabbed Chocolate from Neapolitan Elegance, but I truly wanted a female imp from that pair, so I was wondering if I'm next up to order from then when they hatch and grab first pick of a baby? I just grabbed chocolate because he was also pretty and I have a mate for him already. :)
@Mii - I know I grabbed Chocolate from Neapolitan Elegance, but I truly wanted a female imp from that pair, so I was wondering if I'm next up to order from then when they hatch and grab first pick of a baby? I just grabbed chocolate because he was also pretty and I have a mate for him already. :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@starburner yes thats totally possible! I'll send a CR :)

@QuietJay ofc you can!

@Kaden of course sending now

@Onikuma i'll keep you on for the request
@starburner yes thats totally possible! I'll send a CR :)

@QuietJay ofc you can!

@Kaden of course sending now

@Onikuma i'll keep you on for the request
Badge2.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49