Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Winged Menagerie OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
Marven??? ahhh... maybe I should add a pearlcatcher myself... XD
Marven??? ahhh... maybe I should add a pearlcatcher myself... XD
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
How could I not add him lol. He is my beautiful mute boy.
How could I not add him lol. He is my beautiful mute boy.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Name: Tropos Gender: F Breed/Species: Spiral Sexuality: ace (asexual) Age: 20 Role: cook Why They're Here(Resident only): x Personality(Can be roleplayed out): She's very giddy and bubbly. Likes to poke her noise in other people's business, for both good and bad. History(Optional): x Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35266976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352670/35266976_350.png[/img] [/url] **I don't really RP that much, so I'm sorry if I come off as a bit awkward huhu :')
Name: Tropos

Breed/Species: Spiral

Sexuality: ace (asexual)

Role: cook

Why They're Here(Resident only): x

Personality(Can be roleplayed out): She's very giddy and bubbly. Likes to poke her noise in other people's business, for both good and bad.

History(Optional): x

Picture:

35266976_350.png

**I don't really RP that much, so I'm sorry if I come off as a bit awkward huhu :')
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Icicledrop accepted
@Icicledrop accepted
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@HazelScar @Icicledrop @WaywardWendigo @BlitzRyu @Smileykat21 @Justdevon

You may now start if you want. I'll post in a little bit as I'm a tad busy.
@HazelScar @Icicledrop @WaywardWendigo @BlitzRyu @Smileykat21 @Justdevon

You may now start if you want. I'll post in a little bit as I'm a tad busy.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
I still want to work on the Winged Meangarie part of SnapFreeze's story, and Bluff's character. I'll be done soon though!
I still want to work on the Winged Meangarie part of SnapFreeze's story, and Bluff's character. I'll be done soon though!
xypon.jpg
i have so many tabs because I hoard them like dragons.
Diadem | Male | Imperial | Hetero | 30 | Co-Founder | Tags: Sapphire

The indigo brute sat atop the roof of the Menagerie, practically looking like a statue. He had a small break from the busy life of the sanctuary, so he decides just to sit and watch the winds go by. He somewhat missed the windy domain that he had been living in before he came here and started his newfound dream.

He looked down to the sight of his beloved mate yelling at him from down near the back entrance. It was a playful yell, something along the lines of 'Why are you up there, you goose!'. It wouldn't be the first time she'd said that. He nodded at her words and called back.

"I'll be in in a second, don't worry, I'm not leaving you with all the work. I just needed a breather. Love ya." He said with a goofy grin and continued to watch the forest as Sapphire headed back inside.

Sapphire | Female | Coatl | Hetero | 28 | Co-Founder | Tags: Diadem

The shiny Coatl walked outside and looked up to see large Imperial sat on the roof. She had just gotten a familiar nack into it's nest and her scales were marked with a few temporary scratches.

"Just where I knew I'd find him!" She mumbled. "Diadem, why are you up there again?" She called with a laugh. She didn't know why he asked, he just replied with the same thing. Her mate always came here to take a break from the Menagerie when he could. Just like when they got to visit their home Clan and he would fly high to avoid their children's squabbles.

"I love you too, just don't take too long!" She said, laughing at his silly expression before heading inside.

Marven | Male | Fae | 20 | Resident | Tags: Open

The mute dragon stared at the ceiling from his head with a smile. Things were mich more peaceful hear. No dragons bugging him about his powers or trying to kill him.... yet.

The small fae jumped out of the blue sheeted bed and flew down the halls, greatly spitting Sapphire. He didn't bother to say hello. Well, he couldn't say hello, he would just wave. He hadn't tried seeing how the two founders would react to his mind tricks yet. Marven didn't want to test it.
Diadem | Male | Imperial | Hetero | 30 | Co-Founder | Tags: Sapphire

The indigo brute sat atop the roof of the Menagerie, practically looking like a statue. He had a small break from the busy life of the sanctuary, so he decides just to sit and watch the winds go by. He somewhat missed the windy domain that he had been living in before he came here and started his newfound dream.

He looked down to the sight of his beloved mate yelling at him from down near the back entrance. It was a playful yell, something along the lines of 'Why are you up there, you goose!'. It wouldn't be the first time she'd said that. He nodded at her words and called back.

"I'll be in in a second, don't worry, I'm not leaving you with all the work. I just needed a breather. Love ya." He said with a goofy grin and continued to watch the forest as Sapphire headed back inside.

Sapphire | Female | Coatl | Hetero | 28 | Co-Founder | Tags: Diadem

The shiny Coatl walked outside and looked up to see large Imperial sat on the roof. She had just gotten a familiar nack into it's nest and her scales were marked with a few temporary scratches.

"Just where I knew I'd find him!" She mumbled. "Diadem, why are you up there again?" She called with a laugh. She didn't know why he asked, he just replied with the same thing. Her mate always came here to take a break from the Menagerie when he could. Just like when they got to visit their home Clan and he would fly high to avoid their children's squabbles.

"I love you too, just don't take too long!" She said, laughing at his silly expression before heading inside.

Marven | Male | Fae | 20 | Resident | Tags: Open

The mute dragon stared at the ceiling from his head with a smile. Things were mich more peaceful hear. No dragons bugging him about his powers or trying to kill him.... yet.

The small fae jumped out of the blue sheeted bed and flew down the halls, greatly spitting Sapphire. He didn't bother to say hello. Well, he couldn't say hello, he would just wave. He hadn't tried seeing how the two founders would react to his mind tricks yet. Marven didn't want to test it.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@Foxwolf273 I really like this idea! Except that i'm currently in school so i cannot post right now, so is it possible for you to save me a slot for 1 cook and 1 dragon resident? Thank you and sorry for bothering you!
@Foxwolf273 I really like this idea! Except that i'm currently in school so i cannot post right now, so is it possible for you to save me a slot for 1 cook and 1 dragon resident? Thank you and sorry for bothering you!
I4TUkY9.png
[b]Finally finished the meangarie story woof - procrastination and workload is [i]fun[/i][/b] Bluff and SnapFreeze had wandered the territories, looking for anything. He had been kicked out of my clan because of the lack of my pearl in such a pearlcatcher filled clan, and how he wouldn’t help with anything. It had been about five years of wandering the territories, and he had several foul encounters. He still spent a lot of time in the south to search for his pearl, but it was mostly Bluff at this point. SnapFreeze and Bluff suspected that the Centaur had taken the pearl, and wasn’t going to give it back. He had mostly gotten over himself. He sat along the divide between Shadow and Nature territories, trying to hunt by the river. The land was shadowed by the lichen-tipped pines just above. He eventually decided that shadow territory would [i]not[/i] be the best place to hunt. He opened his frost-tipped wings, catching the wind between his wings. He picked up the breeze, taking off into the air, Bluff close behind. His wings skimmed the darkened water, as it slowly turned brighter, and more clear the further north-east he went. The coast of Nature territory was eventually beneath his claws, and he let the soothing jungle grass calm his claws. He padded through the bright woods, Bluff and his own bright blue fur would easily give away his location. He was starving, so he searched for some food to eat. Suddenly he smelled something… [i]Food![/i] He followed the scent, as the flat land gave way to tall oaks, and trees that scraped the sky. He continued to follow it, when he saw a tall, abandoned building. He padded inside, smelling the food from inside. [b]Continues from the story in the beginning of the RP[/b] [b]And Bluff's role[/b] Name:[i]Bluff[/i] | Gender [b]Male[/b] | Breed/Species [b]Spirit Of Ice[/b]| Sexuality [b]Heterosexual[/b]| Age [b]43[/b]| Role [b]Familiar Resident[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HwzsPi9.png[/img]
Finally finished the meangarie story woof - procrastination and workload is fun

Bluff and SnapFreeze had wandered the territories, looking for anything. He had been kicked out of my clan because of the lack of my pearl in such a pearlcatcher filled clan, and how he wouldn’t help with anything. It had been about five years of wandering the territories, and he had several foul encounters. He still spent a lot of time in the south to search for his pearl, but it was mostly Bluff at this point. SnapFreeze and Bluff suspected that the Centaur had taken the pearl, and wasn’t going to give it back. He had mostly gotten over himself. He sat along the divide between Shadow and Nature territories, trying to hunt by the river. The land was shadowed by the lichen-tipped pines just above. He eventually decided that shadow territory would not be the best place to hunt. He opened his frost-tipped wings, catching the wind between his wings. He picked up the breeze, taking off into the air, Bluff close behind. His wings skimmed the darkened water, as it slowly turned brighter, and more clear the further north-east he went. The coast of Nature territory was eventually beneath his claws, and he let the soothing jungle grass calm his claws. He padded through the bright woods, Bluff and his own bright blue fur would easily give away his location. He was starving, so he searched for some food to eat. Suddenly he smelled something… Food! He followed the scent, as the flat land gave way to tall oaks, and trees that scraped the sky. He continued to follow it, when he saw a tall, abandoned building. He padded inside, smelling the food from inside. Continues from the story in the beginning of the RP

And Bluff's role

Name:Bluff | Gender Male | Breed/Species Spirit Of Ice| Sexuality Heterosexual| Age 43| Role Familiar Resident
HwzsPi9.png
xypon.jpg
i have so many tabs because I hoard them like dragons.
@AlbinoWerewolf ok, but I'm about to go to slerp so I'll add it in the morning

@Smileykat21 as said before, I'm about to sleep and I'll add Bluff in the morning!
@AlbinoWerewolf ok, but I'm about to go to slerp so I'll add it in the morning

@Smileykat21 as said before, I'm about to sleep and I'll add Bluff in the morning!
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6