Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches (Human/Anthro)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Haunt

Thank you I love it ;~; !~
@Haunt

Thank you I love it ;~; !~
!! < 3 I am so glad you're happy with it, thank you so much for the tip ;u; Pleasure doodling for ya!
!! < 3 I am so glad you're happy with it, thank you so much for the tip ;u; Pleasure doodling for ya!
@Haunt
Oh my gosh, could you add me to the pinglist? I love your art * u*
@Haunt
Oh my gosh, could you add me to the pinglist? I love your art * u*
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
@RoboticAlpaca Your commission is complete! I am sorry for the delay, been quite a week. You can view it here. Super cute character, hope you like! :)

Also added you to the ping list GenociderSyo!
@RoboticAlpaca Your commission is complete! I am sorry for the delay, been quite a week. You can view it here. Super cute character, hope you like! :)

Also added you to the ping list GenociderSyo!
@Haunt

WOW what a cute
(also man I totally forgot about this, haha ;;)
@Haunt

WOW what a cute
(also man I totally forgot about this, haha ;;)
I am glad you are happy with it ;u; Was so fun to draw! thank you for the tip as well aaa < 3
I am glad you are happy with it ;u; Was so fun to draw! thank you for the tip as well aaa < 3
@Ravette Your commission is complete! I hope you like it, and please let me know if the colors need adjusting; I wasn't sure about the palette :)

Feeling well enough to open the remaining slots! Courtesy pings for @Amphiptere and @GenociderSyo
@Ravette Your commission is complete! I hope you like it, and please let me know if the colors need adjusting; I wasn't sure about the palette :)

Feeling well enough to open the remaining slots! Courtesy pings for @Amphiptere and @GenociderSyo
@Haunt Thank you so much! =) It's awesome and worth the wait ^^
@Haunt Thank you so much! =) It's awesome and worth the wait ^^
@Haunt would you feel comfortable about drawing a fullbody of a wolf?
@Haunt would you feel comfortable about drawing a fullbody of a wolf?
Aaa thankya Ravette, that is really encouraging! I had worried because I took a lil longer on the last batch, but I am glad you think it was worth it :D

@blitzons I am only doing humanoid commissions for now, sorry! Still need to brush up on my animal drawing skills~
Aaa thankya Ravette, that is really encouraging! I had worried because I took a lil longer on the last batch, but I am glad you think it was worth it :D

@blitzons I am only doing humanoid commissions for now, sorry! Still need to brush up on my animal drawing skills~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8