Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [G1] Who Should I Wildclaw?
Haven't even gotten through one week of this quarter and i already have a test. Already stressed out since I have to study a whole lot, which isn't a surprise but...feeling the pressure and already see myself crying some time in the near future...how pathetic of me lol. (I know you're judging (you know who you are c;)). [Size=1] Skip here if you don't wanna see that mini rant-ish above [/size] [b] ANYWAYS [/B], I have one wildclaw scroll from when it restocked and I'm wondering who's gonna be the lucky dragon! I'm waiting untill Friday since I saved two eggs and maybe RNG will be generous. [I]Help a gal out?? [/I][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KOyM7c1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeLAPJ3.png[/img] Thank you and Good Night (for me)!![/center]
Haven't even gotten through one week of this quarter and i already have a test. Already stressed out since I have to study a whole lot, which isn't a surprise but...feeling the pressure and already see myself crying some time in the near future...how pathetic of me lol. (I know you're judging (you know who you are c;)).

Skip here if you don't wanna see that mini rant-ish above

ANYWAYS , I have one wildclaw scroll from when it restocked and I'm wondering who's gonna be the lucky dragon! I'm waiting untill Friday since I saved two eggs and maybe RNG will be generous.

Help a gal out??
KOyM7c1.png
ZeLAPJ3.png

Thank you and Good Night (for me)!!

I really love the first one as a Wildclaw. His colors are stunning by the way :D
I really love the first one as a Wildclaw. His colors are stunning by the way :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
I agree, the first one looks very gorgeous. I love the red with the gold accents and the dusky wings.
I agree, the first one looks very gorgeous. I love the red with the gold accents and the dusky wings.
I saybthe second one! He is amazing!
I saybthe second one! He is amazing!
I also have to say second!
I also have to say second!
I'd choose the first dragon :D
I'd choose the first dragon :D
Mffhimz.png
I'd pick the second one!
I'd pick the second one!
BigShotModelS3.png
The first one!
The first one!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
I'd go with the second one :3
I'd go with the second one :3