Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LAST ONE FREE! Save from exalt! [O]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Aquatic ooooh I guess I wasn't sure!! I'm still learning the lingo I'm only about 3 months old on here haha. Thank you so much for the heads up!!
@Aquatic ooooh I guess I wasn't sure!! I'm still learning the lingo I'm only about 3 months old on here haha. Thank you so much for the heads up!!
JokHmXM.gif
[quote]PING: @Viculous @Ankhiale86 @Daemon @SephCloud @Totallynotjoey[/quote] New babes at the front page! Tree frog Imps! Came out so pwetty!! I just want to say that I love giving these kiddos away to good homes, but if you'd like to leave me a tip (1 - 5kt? Cool apparel? A single gem?) it would be much appreciated <3

New babes at the front page! Tree frog Imps! Came out so pwetty!!

I just want to say that I love giving these kiddos away to good homes, but if you'd like to leave me a tip (1 - 5kt? Cool apparel? A single gem?) it would be much appreciated <3
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal May I adopt leaf frog? :3
@SummerMammal May I adopt leaf frog? :3
@MamaPearl Heck yes! Thanks for picking them up! I'll send a CR :)
@MamaPearl Heck yes! Thanks for picking them up! I'll send a CR :)
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal didn’t let me reply dunno why but sure Pinglist yeah... (no clue wat it is but goes with it)
@SummerMammal didn’t let me reply dunno why but sure Pinglist yeah... (no clue wat it is but goes with it)
@MamaPearl haha no worries! A Pinglist is used to let people who are intersted know when a forum post updates - so I will give you a little "@" notification when I have new dragons to offer up :D
I can add you and you can choose to ignore my notifications if you don't like the dragons, but in my eyes it's always good to have free, pretty options (and all my options are ALwaAAyySS pretty)!
@MamaPearl haha no worries! A Pinglist is used to let people who are intersted know when a forum post updates - so I will give you a little "@" notification when I have new dragons to offer up :D
I can add you and you can choose to ignore my notifications if you don't like the dragons, but in my eyes it's always good to have free, pretty options (and all my options are ALwaAAyySS pretty)!
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal
Could I adopt poison frog please?
@SummerMammal
Could I adopt poison frog please?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Voxy2008 Yes! I will send them right over! They're so fun and radioactive :3
@Voxy2008 Yes! I will send them right over! They're so fun and radioactive :3
JokHmXM.gif
Is Lapis still available?
Is Lapis still available?
VsoSnU5.png