Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | rare color boy with lore for sale
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5895884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58959/5895884_350.png[/img] [/url] I got this gorgeous boy as a gift a long time ago. Partially for sentimental values, partly because I love him...But I don't think I will ever really do anything with him, my priorities are always on other projects that interest me more, and poor Dusky is always left on the back row... So I come here to try and sell him to a new, better and loving home. He comes with a good bit of lore I wrote myself back in the day when I was a bit less experienced with proper writing...But I hope it's still nice enough to warrant someone's interest in him? He also has a VERY rare color combo. As of time of writing, there are -[b]9[/b]- active dragons with his color combo, which I warrant is enough to consider it pretty damn rare. He's also a mid-range 7-digit, for those who care about that. He's been ready to breed for years and yet he's still an innocent boy who has no clue about that stuff, lmao. Maybe someone who wants to give him a better home will change that? I hope so. What do you think? I dont know what to ask for him...I mean the sentimental value is there but you cant really put a price tag on that. So let me know what you think is fair yeah? Anything I earn from his sale will go toward my projects and possibly some prizes and such for Water's Wavecrest Saturnalia festival in a couple weeks. Any support is appreciated. Thank you for reading this, have a good day!

5895884_350.png

I got this gorgeous boy as a gift a long time ago. Partially for sentimental values, partly because I love him...But I don't think I will ever really do anything with him, my priorities are always on other projects that interest me more, and poor Dusky is always left on the back row...

So I come here to try and sell him to a new, better and loving home. He comes with a good bit of lore I wrote myself back in the day when I was a bit less experienced with proper writing...But I hope it's still nice enough to warrant someone's interest in him?

He also has a VERY rare color combo. As of time of writing, there are -9- active dragons with his color combo, which I warrant is enough to consider it pretty damn rare. He's also a mid-range 7-digit, for those who care about that.

He's been ready to breed for years and yet he's still an innocent boy who has no clue about that stuff, lmao. Maybe someone who wants to give him a better home will change that? I hope so.

What do you think? I dont know what to ask for him...I mean the sentimental value is there but you cant really put a price tag on that. So let me know what you think is fair yeah? Anything I earn from his sale will go toward my projects and possibly some prizes and such for Water's Wavecrest Saturnalia festival in a couple weeks. Any support is appreciated. Thank you for reading this, have a good day!
Please be sure to ping me when you respond to me so I can see it!
@CeruleMagus actually unique color combos barely affect the price of a derg, there are millions of possibilities and it's not rare for a dragon to be one of the few with a specific color combination.
@CeruleMagus actually unique color combos barely affect the price of a derg, there are millions of possibilities and it's not rare for a dragon to be one of the few with a specific color combination.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic oh really? Guess I havent been caught up on that...back when I played, before the updated color-wheel, rare color combos were incredibly sought after and valuable, so I guess I had that kind of mindset.

I guess his main selling point will be his digit count and his lore quip then
@Aquatic oh really? Guess I havent been caught up on that...back when I played, before the updated color-wheel, rare color combos were incredibly sought after and valuable, so I guess I had that kind of mindset.

I guess his main selling point will be his digit count and his lore quip then
bump
bump
@CeruleMagus

Aww, such a cute boi! I need my space now, so I can't, sadly, buy him. Good luck, nonetheless!
@CeruleMagus

Aww, such a cute boi! I need my space now, so I can't, sadly, buy him. Good luck, nonetheless!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump