Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello! I'm KingHarry and I've been around for a couple of days now but I'm only just looking into the forums.

I joined because there's this meme going around the tumblr rp scene where you make your character as a dragon using the tool in the scrying workshop on here. It turned out that one of my friends played and, after watching him mess about on here for a bit, I was tempted into joining myself. A few members of the rp forum I run also poked me into it.

So far, I think the guardian dragons are my favourite type. The tundras are cute too, but I don't know - there's just something really dragon-y about the guardians.

Hobby wise, I'm very into the rp scene - though I doubt I'll do any on here because I'm already stuggling to juggle the amount I have with irl stuff haha. I'm also a really big fan of the show Doctor Who, if anyone knows that? There's other shows I like too but that's the main one.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! I'm looking forward to hopefully sticking aound!
Hello! I'm KingHarry and I've been around for a couple of days now but I'm only just looking into the forums.

I joined because there's this meme going around the tumblr rp scene where you make your character as a dragon using the tool in the scrying workshop on here. It turned out that one of my friends played and, after watching him mess about on here for a bit, I was tempted into joining myself. A few members of the rp forum I run also poked me into it.

So far, I think the guardian dragons are my favourite type. The tundras are cute too, but I don't know - there's just something really dragon-y about the guardians.

Hobby wise, I'm very into the rp scene - though I doubt I'll do any on here because I'm already stuggling to juggle the amount I have with irl stuff haha. I'm also a really big fan of the show Doctor Who, if anyone knows that? There's other shows I like too but that's the main one.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! I'm looking forward to hopefully sticking aound!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif WNZCkzt.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
^ A semi-literate Warriors RP ^
Hey to you too! I have been here for a while too but was inactive, i hope to be more active though, Did you say Doctor Who??? yoooooo same!! i haven't seen the new stuff since they took it off on neftlix though :(
Hey to you too! I have been here for a while too but was inactive, i hope to be more active though, Did you say Doctor Who??? yoooooo same!! i haven't seen the new stuff since they took it off on neftlix though :(
tumblr_mffowzo62c1qbgas1o2_r7_500.gif
@KingHarry Welcome ! [item=animated statue] ;D
@KingHarry Welcome !

Animated Statue ;D
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Hello! Thank you for the welcome!

@RINKET I'm not going to lie - you might find that you're grateful that you haven't seen the newer stuff haha. It's very hit or miss. Some people love it, some people don't. Even the people who love it tend to admit that the writing hasn't been the best. It's a shame, really. The best writing is now (imo at least) some of the third part stuff (Big Finish audios are <333).
Hello! Thank you for the welcome!

@RINKET I'm not going to lie - you might find that you're grateful that you haven't seen the newer stuff haha. It's very hit or miss. Some people love it, some people don't. Even the people who love it tend to admit that the writing hasn't been the best. It's a shame, really. The best writing is now (imo at least) some of the third part stuff (Big Finish audios are <333).
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif WNZCkzt.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@KingHarry I'm sad that you didn't remark the Dr Who's reference :'(
@KingHarry I'm sad that you didn't remark the Dr Who's reference :'(
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@SpectralKitten Oh! Haha! Sorry, I was half distracted and didn't think to check the item name X_X

Man, Weeping Angels were terrifying. That first episode they were in scared me for so long back in the day.
@SpectralKitten Oh! Haha! Sorry, I was half distracted and didn't think to check the item name X_X

Man, Weeping Angels were terrifying. That first episode they were in scared me for so long back in the day.
@KingHarry

tbh knowing myself imma prob like it anyway lol, i just really wanna see the rest of it :'<
who knows maybe I'll even re-watch it (the modern one of course, first one i ever watched but i did take a look at the old DR but of course coundlt see much of that anymore when they took DR who off )
@KingHarry

tbh knowing myself imma prob like it anyway lol, i just really wanna see the rest of it :'<
who knows maybe I'll even re-watch it (the modern one of course, first one i ever watched but i did take a look at the old DR but of course coundlt see much of that anymore when they took DR who off )
tumblr_mffowzo62c1qbgas1o2_r7_500.gif
@KingHarry
No problem, wondered if I should have added to look at the description

They must be the scariest thing in the show for me XD (not that I've kept watching it, I've not even watched this many episodes :') but I'll always remember this Christmas episode with this cracked wall through you could hear a voice calling "Doctor... Who..." owo

Ugh I feel hyped up again now :'3
@KingHarry
No problem, wondered if I should have added to look at the description

They must be the scariest thing in the show for me XD (not that I've kept watching it, I've not even watched this many episodes :') but I'll always remember this Christmas episode with this cracked wall through you could hear a voice calling "Doctor... Who..." owo

Ugh I feel hyped up again now :'3
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png