Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Unbred Gen 1s for Adoption!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 99
I would like to adopt the guardian girl and name it kinnara
my reason
She will be in my team fighting and leveling up every day and will never leave my team! so if you trust me she will be in great hands!
I would like to adopt the guardian girl and name it kinnara
my reason
She will be in my team fighting and leveling up every day and will never leave my team! so if you trust me she will be in great hands!
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
I like 324
zombies
@NathaliaSuits
wind!
Thanks
I sent you what ill be doing with her so don't worried!
I like 324
zombies
@NathaliaSuits
wind!
Thanks
I sent you what ill be doing with her so don't worried!
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
May I have 297?
May I have 297?
1. 262
2. Robots!
3. @NathaliaSuits
4. Plague or Nature. Can’t pick even if they are rivals!
5. Dunno cause though my account is old I’ve only just come back again. Probably for breeding or collesium? Does it count if I just say I love Bogsneaks, cause I do. So I don’t know but I WILL keep her.
1. 262
2. Robots!
3. @NathaliaSuits
5. Dunno cause though my account is old I’ve only just come back again. Probably for breeding or collesium? Does it count if I just say I love Bogsneaks, cause I do. So I don’t know but I WILL keep her.
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
1. 262
2. Robots!
3. @NathaliaSuits
1. 262
2. Robots!
3. @NathaliaSuits
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
Robots
@NathaliaSuits
One with my pink army >:3
Robots
@NathaliaSuits
One with my pink army >:3
@ShadowBrad May your pink masses reign supreme! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38504916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385050/38504916_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]A beautiful love, donated kindly by @Maxine1337[/i] @Ryuuna A handsome blue warrior goes home with you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40465904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404660/40465904_350.png[/img] [/url] @zoniac As this is one of the 'specialty' Dragons I offer (comes with free genes added), she needs a few more ideas for what you plan for her. Please, reread the script above her picture and think about it. I will then compare your submission to any others that come in. Thank you. @Dhawes24 I would love to send you a Dragon, please, go to the top of the first page and fill out the requested form, re-post it here, and we'll be on our way! :D Thank you for wanting to give a Dragon a home. @DeathDragon101 As this is one of the 'specialty' Dragons I offer (comes with free genes added), she needs a few more ideas for what you plan for her. Please, reread the script above her picture and think about it. I will then compare your submission to any others that come in. Zoniac (above) also has interest in this Dragon, so I'm going to give them a little time to come up with an idea, and choose a winner! Thank you so much! :D @tunnelsnakes Welcome back to FR! Please, enjoy your lovely new Dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27225616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272257/27225616_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowBrad

May your pink masses reign supreme!

38504916_350.png

A beautiful love, donated kindly by @Maxine1337

@Ryuuna

A handsome blue warrior goes home with you!

40465904_350.png

@zoniac

As this is one of the 'specialty' Dragons I offer (comes with free genes added), she needs a few more ideas for what you plan for her. Please, reread the script above her picture and think about it. I will then compare your submission to any others that come in. Thank you.

@Dhawes24

I would love to send you a Dragon, please, go to the top of the first page and fill out the requested form, re-post it here, and we'll be on our way! :D Thank you for wanting to give a Dragon a home.

@DeathDragon101

As this is one of the 'specialty' Dragons I offer (comes with free genes added), she needs a few more ideas for what you plan for her. Please, reread the script above her picture and think about it. I will then compare your submission to any others that come in. Zoniac (above) also has interest in this Dragon, so I'm going to give them a little time to come up with an idea, and choose a winner! Thank you so much! :D

@tunnelsnakes

Welcome back to FR! Please, enjoy your lovely new Dragon!

27225616_350.png

The other person can have the guardian because he problably needs it more than I do and I don't want to be selfish,I'm sorry for the trouble and I hope he/she will enjoy the dragon!
The other person can have the guardian because he problably needs it more than I do and I don't want to be selfish,I'm sorry for the trouble and I hope he/she will enjoy the dragon!
EDUCkz6.png
What is this?
What is this?
1. 30300382 (323)
2. robots 500000000%
3. @NathaliaSuits
4. hmm, probably water!

Argos, the hunter. A Nocturne with a dastardly grin and a deadly aim, nothing brings him more pleasure than precision. He torrents through undulating herds of butterfly stags, blood splattering onto the grass below as the dangerous hunter causes as much damage as possible with sharpened teeth and metal plated claws. Argos can sometimes be overly concerned with appearances, often choosing the option that most fits in with his cool, efficient, and sometimes cruel persona rather than the one that reveals his true feelings. He is bold and blunt, known to recklessly disturb both figurative and literal wasp's nests for desire of what they contain.

Due to these destructive principles of his personality, Argos has immense difficulty in social situations and, deep down, locked in some neglected corner of the blood red heart he tries so very hard to paint black... he is unbearably lonely. Even in his partly self-imposed isolation, he cares deeply for his clan, for even that blackly logical part of him knows that sadism is not at all sportsmanlike.

He had always tempered his killing with respect for the game pursued. But, he had no respect for his swollen heart, and, ultimately, himself.
1. 30300382 (323)
2. robots 500000000%
3. @NathaliaSuits
4. hmm, probably water!

Argos, the hunter. A Nocturne with a dastardly grin and a deadly aim, nothing brings him more pleasure than precision. He torrents through undulating herds of butterfly stags, blood splattering onto the grass below as the dangerous hunter causes as much damage as possible with sharpened teeth and metal plated claws. Argos can sometimes be overly concerned with appearances, often choosing the option that most fits in with his cool, efficient, and sometimes cruel persona rather than the one that reveals his true feelings. He is bold and blunt, known to recklessly disturb both figurative and literal wasp's nests for desire of what they contain.

Due to these destructive principles of his personality, Argos has immense difficulty in social situations and, deep down, locked in some neglected corner of the blood red heart he tries so very hard to paint black... he is unbearably lonely. Even in his partly self-imposed isolation, he cares deeply for his clan, for even that blackly logical part of him knows that sadism is not at all sportsmanlike.

He had always tempered his killing with respect for the game pursued. But, he had no respect for his swollen heart, and, ultimately, himself.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 98 99