Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Busts! Welcome Friends <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Wysteria10

Here you go, hope you like it!
@Wysteria10

Here you go, hope you like it!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

This is absolutely beautiful. It's perfect! Thank you so much!
@AkaneChaan

This is absolutely beautiful. It's perfect! Thank you so much!
Stopped by to leave a Bump!!! <3
Stopped by to leave a Bump!!! <3
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
@AkaneChaan [b]Character Ref/dragon:[/b] [img]https://s7.postimg.org/7aq9c296j/charlie.png[/img] [img]https://s7.postimg.org/dbny95qnv/IMG_4342.jpg[/img] [img]https://s7.postimg.org/r5cay86ej/chaaarrrlliiiee.jpg[img] [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure [b]Wishes/facial expression:[/b] Smug [b]Extra?:[/b] I apologize for not having a full body of him! I'm still trying to commissions others lol
@AkaneChaan
Character Ref/dragon:

charlie.png
IMG_4342.jpg
chaaarrrlliiiee.jpg[img][/img]Payment method: Treasure

Wishes/facial expression: Smug

Extra?: I apologize for not having a full body of him! I'm still trying to commissions others lol

2exq78l.png
@Kuebiiko

Hello thank you for ordering, but if you read my rules it says busts only, so no worries with having no fullbody of your character. Oh and if you want to pay in treasure I must have half of the payment in gems, so that's 600gems and 510000t with the current rate being 1:850.

Anyways, if you can accept the terms I can happily make your drawing ~

edit, though I just opened up for a slot on a full art piece here if you would be interested in taking a look!
@Kuebiiko

Hello thank you for ordering, but if you read my rules it says busts only, so no worries with having no fullbody of your character. Oh and if you want to pay in treasure I must have half of the payment in gems, so that's 600gems and 510000t with the current rate being 1:850.

Anyways, if you can accept the terms I can happily make your drawing ~

edit, though I just opened up for a slot on a full art piece here if you would be interested in taking a look!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan I love the way you draw fur and hair! This will be perfect for my OC which I'd love detailed hair of! <3

Character Ref/dragon: Here
Payment method: Gems
Wishes/facial expression: Frontview for bust, serious expression. I would like her to be drawn as anthro for this piece <3
Extra?: n/a
@AkaneChaan I love the way you draw fur and hair! This will be perfect for my OC which I'd love detailed hair of! <3

Character Ref/dragon: Here
Payment method: Gems
Wishes/facial expression: Frontview for bust, serious expression. I would like her to be drawn as anthro for this piece <3
Extra?: n/a
Puppycat.gif
@AkaneChaan

Whoof, that's a lot! A little more than I have at the moment gem-wise so if there's a waitlist while I gather funds, would that be alright?

edit: found a place to exchange my treasure for gems, will be sending payment soon :)
@AkaneChaan

Whoof, that's a lot! A little more than I have at the moment gem-wise so if there's a waitlist while I gather funds, would that be alright?

edit: found a place to exchange my treasure for gems, will be sending payment soon :)
2exq78l.png
@Kuebiiko

Sounds great, I will send you a sketch prob tomorrow ~

@Sylvette

Thank you so much!

And yes I can do her, she is gorgeous! I will also send you a sketch prob tomorrow or the day after.
@Kuebiiko

Sounds great, I will send you a sketch prob tomorrow ~

@Sylvette

Thank you so much!

And yes I can do her, she is gorgeous! I will also send you a sketch prob tomorrow or the day after.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Sylvette

Finished you commission, you can find it here. There is a download option to the bar to the right, for the fullsize.

Anyways, thanks for commissioning me and I hope you like it!
@Sylvette

Finished you commission, you can find it here. There is a download option to the bar to the right, for the fullsize.

Anyways, thanks for commissioning me and I hope you like it!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Thank you!! She looks adorable :3
@AkaneChaan Thank you!! She looks adorable :3
Puppycat.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6