Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS! Lore, Hatchlings, Gen1's!!
Hello and welcome to a free dragon giveaway! My friends @FairyTail7 @Babs3 and I were looking at our dragons and decided that some just didn’t fit in anymore. So instead of exalting we decided to give them away. The only condition is that [b]we don’t want them to be exalted[/b] and keep in mind these dragons are special to us, one of them was my first AH dragon. So if you are only coming her to exalt them, please look somewhere else. Now some of these dragons come with lore, some are hatchlings, we have one Gen1 and much more. The only issue is that they are all named. (Sorry at the time none of us thought we were going to get rid of them). You can have up to three dragons total and remeber to [b]please ping the correct person! [/b](Although if your not sure just ping me and I can let them know). We have [s][b]13[/b][/s] [b]2[/b] dragons total and more may come in the future. Also to make sure that you read, this please put any flight element in your post to win a prize! Keep in mind dragons do not come with their apperal! Also not expected but I personally would love to hear a good joke or pun. So please enjoy the dragons! [center]My Dragons~ @AliaEli3[/center] [center]Prickles~ Lore![/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40271073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402711/40271073_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Ping @Babs3 For These Dragons![/center] [center]DreamChaser~ Gen1![/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40676183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406762/40676183_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Hello and welcome to a free dragon giveaway! My friends @FairyTail7 @Babs3 and I were looking at our dragons and decided that some just didn’t fit in anymore. So instead of exalting we decided to give them away. The only condition is that we don’t want them to be exalted and keep in mind these dragons are special to us, one of them was my first AH dragon. So if you are only coming her to exalt them, please look somewhere else. Now some of these dragons come with lore, some are hatchlings, we have one Gen1 and much more. The only issue is that they are all named. (Sorry at the time none of us thought we were going to get rid of them). You can have up to three dragons total and remeber to please ping the correct person! (Although if your not sure just ping me and I can let them know). We have 13 2 dragons total and more may come in the future. Also to make sure that you read, this please put any flight element in your post to win a prize! Keep in mind dragons do not come with their apperal! Also not expected but I personally would love to hear a good joke or pun. So please enjoy the dragons!

My Dragons~ @AliaEli3
Prickles~ Lore!

Ping @Babs3 For These Dragons!

DreamChaser~ Gen1!
Jp7QW8F.png
@fairytail7
Love the un btw, but could I get Starbright??
@fairytail7
Love the un btw, but could I get Starbright??

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha