Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exploration of the Lost Isles
@CrazyKiwiCat @ilikefood92 @Daboss
Those pinged to not have to participate in the roleplay. Anyone who wishes may join under the following condition: you must talk in shipspeak as much as possible.

Story:You and your crew of salty seadogs have been sailing for days and are running low on resources and need to dock, and fast. The only place you can sea from your small skiff is a hazy blotch on the horizon. Will you dock on the unknown Island or head back towards the mainland?

Character rules:
-Character names can be anything you want as long as it is appropriate.
-Characters must have one of the following minuses:extreme anger issues, poor immune system, short term memory loss, extreme shyness, old age, ad lib. If you add your own you must check it with me.
-Characters can have one or two skills which they are good at.
-Age is optional unless your minus is old age in which you need to be older than 70
-Try to have your character be different from you and act your character, not yourself.
-You must confirm with me your character before starting gameplay.

General rules and things:
-I will be guiding the quest/journey presenting your problems.
-You are allowed to make suggestions just please do them in a private message so it is a surprise for others.
-I may remind you about your character or repeat a part due to character mistakes where you act yourself, not your character.
-I will be playing my own character so please tell me if you have an issue with my character or if you think I should take out my character.
-Many things will be held for a vote among all players.
-Please. please give me feedback on how I am doing so I can improve.
@CrazyKiwiCat @ilikefood92 @Daboss
Those pinged to not have to participate in the roleplay. Anyone who wishes may join under the following condition: you must talk in shipspeak as much as possible.

Story:You and your crew of salty seadogs have been sailing for days and are running low on resources and need to dock, and fast. The only place you can sea from your small skiff is a hazy blotch on the horizon. Will you dock on the unknown Island or head back towards the mainland?

Character rules:
-Character names can be anything you want as long as it is appropriate.
-Characters must have one of the following minuses:extreme anger issues, poor immune system, short term memory loss, extreme shyness, old age, ad lib. If you add your own you must check it with me.
-Characters can have one or two skills which they are good at.
-Age is optional unless your minus is old age in which you need to be older than 70
-Try to have your character be different from you and act your character, not yourself.
-You must confirm with me your character before starting gameplay.

General rules and things:
-I will be guiding the quest/journey presenting your problems.
-You are allowed to make suggestions just please do them in a private message so it is a surprise for others.
-I may remind you about your character or repeat a part due to character mistakes where you act yourself, not your character.
-I will be playing my own character so please tell me if you have an issue with my character or if you think I should take out my character.
-Many things will be held for a vote among all players.
-Please. please give me feedback on how I am doing so I can improve.
TIODBoY.png
My character is Randall Leivonnhaut.
-Nicknames:Randy, Mr. Lievonnhaut, The Greatly Accomplished Captain who is Admired Greatly by his Crew (he really likes that one).
-Minuses:extreme anger issues, poor immune system
-Skills:Sailing, Nautical calculations
-Personality: tends to rage when things do not go his way, does not like to be distracted, egotistical, likes to take charge.
-Achievements-Captain of crew, Certified to sail the seas of Sornieth (Though he might have cheated on the test)
-Background:Grew up in the Spiral Keep as a serving boy, but ran away when he was eleven. For a few years he was scrabbling to get food, until he was accepted into a sailing academy. Eventually, he got his diploma and gathered a crew to sail with.
Physical Description:male nocturne, primary gene:ripple, primary color:spearmint, secondary gene:safari, secondary color:algae, tertiary gene: smirch, tertiary color: orange.
My character is Randall Leivonnhaut.
-Nicknames:Randy, Mr. Lievonnhaut, The Greatly Accomplished Captain who is Admired Greatly by his Crew (he really likes that one).
-Minuses:extreme anger issues, poor immune system
-Skills:Sailing, Nautical calculations
-Personality: tends to rage when things do not go his way, does not like to be distracted, egotistical, likes to take charge.
-Achievements-Captain of crew, Certified to sail the seas of Sornieth (Though he might have cheated on the test)
-Background:Grew up in the Spiral Keep as a serving boy, but ran away when he was eleven. For a few years he was scrabbling to get food, until he was accepted into a sailing academy. Eventually, he got his diploma and gathered a crew to sail with.
Physical Description:male nocturne, primary gene:ripple, primary color:spearmint, secondary gene:safari, secondary color:algae, tertiary gene: smirch, tertiary color: orange.
TIODBoY.png
My character is Nicky Langlauff.
-Minuses:short term memory loss
-Skills:Weaving
-Personality:decently shy, easily bossed around
-Achievements:known for being able to sew or weave just about anything.
Background:Grew up in the Everbloom Gardens and went to learn to weave in the Tsunami Flats.
-Physical Description:Female guardian, primary gene: poison, primary color:emerald, secondary gene:peregrine, secondary color:navy, tertiary gene:crackle, tertiary color:denim.
My character is Nicky Langlauff.
-Minuses:short term memory loss
-Skills:Weaving
-Personality:decently shy, easily bossed around
-Achievements:known for being able to sew or weave just about anything.
Background:Grew up in the Everbloom Gardens and went to learn to weave in the Tsunami Flats.
-Physical Description:Female guardian, primary gene: poison, primary color:emerald, secondary gene:peregrine, secondary color:navy, tertiary gene:crackle, tertiary color:denim.
Good character Citrino! I will admit though, short term memory loss will be fun but hard to act out.
Good character Citrino! I will admit though, short term memory loss will be fun but hard to act out.
TIODBoY.png
My character is Randy Weiss.
-Minuses:Extreme Shyness
-Skills:Can operate the sails and tiller of a boat better than just about anyone.
-Personality:Unknown due to shyness.
-Achievements:Considered wisest dragon for his age.
-Background:Unknown due to shyness.
-Physical Description:Male wildclaw, primary gene: clown, primary color: mist, secondary gene: alloy, secondary color: eldritch, tertiary gene: contour, tertiary color: banana.
My character is Randy Weiss.
-Minuses:Extreme Shyness
-Skills:Can operate the sails and tiller of a boat better than just about anyone.
-Personality:Unknown due to shyness.
-Achievements:Considered wisest dragon for his age.
-Background:Unknown due to shyness.
-Physical Description:Male wildclaw, primary gene: clown, primary color: mist, secondary gene: alloy, secondary color: eldritch, tertiary gene: contour, tertiary color: banana.
Great character, Zcribbles!
Great character, Zcribbles!
TIODBoY.png
My character is Ruby Strand.
-Minuses:Old Age
-Skills:Great at leadership
-Personality:kind, but loves to take total control
-Achievements:Referred to first mate among Randall Leivonnhaut's crew
-Background: Grew up in Starfall Isles, Although was considered rude due to his autocratic leadership. He lived a happy, quiet life until Randall came along and equipped him for his crew.
Physical Description:Female ridgeback, primary gene:speckle, primary color:caramel, secondary gene:freckle, secondary color:mauve, tertiary gene:underbelly, tertiary color:orange
My character is Ruby Strand.
-Minuses:Old Age
-Skills:Great at leadership
-Personality:kind, but loves to take total control
-Achievements:Referred to first mate among Randall Leivonnhaut's crew
-Background: Grew up in Starfall Isles, Although was considered rude due to his autocratic leadership. He lived a happy, quiet life until Randall came along and equipped him for his crew.
Physical Description:Female ridgeback, primary gene:speckle, primary color:caramel, secondary gene:freckle, secondary color:mauve, tertiary gene:underbelly, tertiary color:orange
Awesome character! Just make sure to highlight the old age.
Awesome character! Just make sure to highlight the old age.
TIODBoY.png