Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] ChickenSmoothie '09-'12 Pets/Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Huolon
Aaa haha I'm glad you like them!

Can I send you a trade for the pets I'm interested in and you can see what you want from me? :3
@Huolon
Aaa haha I'm glad you like them!

Can I send you a trade for the pets I'm interested in and you can see what you want from me? :3
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Huolon

I could offer 150 gems for them, perhaps? ^^
@Huolon

I could offer 150 gems for them, perhaps? ^^
hello ^.^
@Reefknot

Of course! Go right ahead :D

@Tigerdog

That's more than acceptable! Feel free to send a trade on CS for the pet, and a cr here C:
@Reefknot

Of course! Go right ahead :D

@Tigerdog

That's more than acceptable! Feel free to send a trade on CS for the pet, and a cr here C:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

Sent a trade ^-^ there's quite a lot lol sorry

I don't have to take all of them!

I can do spiral adopts for you with accents & apparel (I don't normally do apparel on adopts unless bribed extremely well! Lol) if you want and I can do original pieces of art, if you'd rather c:

@Huolon

Sent a trade ^-^ there's quite a lot lol sorry

I don't have to take all of them!

I can do spiral adopts for you with accents & apparel (I don't normally do apparel on adopts unless bribed extremely well! Lol) if you want and I can do original pieces of art, if you'd rather c:

RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

No need to apologize, it's quite fine!

Honestly I'd be happy just getting two of those cute spiral adopts for that group of pets~ Saber and Vork would be the spirals in question, and they don't have accents or complicated apparel to make it easy ;v;

Lemme know if that seems fair to you!
@Reefknot

No need to apologize, it's quite fine!

Honestly I'd be happy just getting two of those cute spiral adopts for that group of pets~ Saber and Vork would be the spirals in question, and they don't have accents or complicated apparel to make it easy ;v;

Lemme know if that seems fair to you!
@Huolon

i looked again and found a few more pets i'm interested in ( ' :

i can offer 300 gems, various skins, a few brewing supplies, and some holiday currency for some, or all of them ^^
@Huolon

i looked again and found a few more pets i'm interested in ( ' :

i can offer 300 gems, various skins, a few brewing supplies, and some holiday currency for some, or all of them ^^
hello ^.^
@alluvium

Mind sending me a trade with what you want? c: I just wanna double check none of them are what Reef is currently after!

But I'd totally be fine with just gems, as I don't really brew or buy many holiday apparel~
@alluvium

Mind sending me a trade with what you want? c: I just wanna double check none of them are what Reef is currently after!

But I'd totally be fine with just gems, as I don't really brew or buy many holiday apparel~
@Huolon

i sent a trade a few minutes ago before i posted cx

flightrising was giving me an error page so i couldn't get on for a few minutes so i sent a trade instead pf.
@Huolon

i sent a trade a few minutes ago before i posted cx

flightrising was giving me an error page so i couldn't get on for a few minutes so i sent a trade instead pf.
hello ^.^
@Huolon

that sounds perfect! :D

i forgot, i didnt add the second water elemental cat lol, would i be able to have it as well? C: i rly love them, but if not that's okay ^-^

also, would you like the art before the trade is accepted? it just may be a couple days until theyre finished :v
@Huolon

that sounds perfect! :D

i forgot, i didnt add the second water elemental cat lol, would i be able to have it as well? C: i rly love them, but if not that's okay ^-^

also, would you like the art before the trade is accepted? it just may be a couple days until theyre finished :v
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@alluvium

OH! lmao I hadn't refreshed CS in a bit so it didn't even occur to me that you had xD

It looks like Reef got to some of them before you though ;v;

Hulo, Rezz, Radio, and Schepmil are unclaimed though if you'd still like them, as well as the other water cat I have!
@alluvium

OH! lmao I hadn't refreshed CS in a bit so it didn't even occur to me that you had xD

It looks like Reef got to some of them before you though ;v;

Hulo, Rezz, Radio, and Schepmil are unclaimed though if you'd still like them, as well as the other water cat I have!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8