Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair clearout [Free dragons]
Hi, I need to clear some space so these dragons are available for free! I'd appreciate it if you would only take them if you are planning to give them a good home! Thanks ^.^

SOLD OUT
Hi, I need to clear some space so these dragons are available for free! I'd appreciate it if you would only take them if you are planning to give them a good home! Thanks ^.^

SOLD OUT
owleics.gif
may i have sham? I will not exalt him, promise!
may i have sham? I will not exalt him, promise!
@AppleBobbing You can have him! I'll send him over now ^.^ Also don't worry if you do eventually exalt him, after all he is your dragon now, you are free to do whatever with him as you please :D
@AppleBobbing You can have him! I'll send him over now ^.^ Also don't worry if you do eventually exalt him, after all he is your dragon now, you are free to do whatever with him as you please :D
owleics.gif
shfhfhf. Can I have/buy Apollo from you? He's so gorgeous :OOO
shfhfhf. Can I have/buy Apollo from you? He's so gorgeous :OOO
tumblr_p6a8gyRE6I1x7zeyzo1_500.png
@cryptkitten Yes of course!! I'll send him over now :D
@cryptkitten Yes of course!! I'll send him over now :D
owleics.gif
can i have killian?
can i have killian?
@Princeoftime0 yeah of course!
@Princeoftime0 yeah of course!
owleics.gif
May I please buy/have Kronos? He's lovely ^^
May I please buy/have Kronos? He's lovely ^^
Could I have rhea if it's no trouble at all?
Could I have rhea if it's no trouble at all?
@owleics Could I have Eclipse? She's a ridiculously good-looking bogsneak! (And I have a thing for blue dragons, according to the first page of my lair. Ahem. *hides*)
@owleics Could I have Eclipse? She's a ridiculously good-looking bogsneak! (And I have a thing for blue dragons, according to the first page of my lair. Ahem. *hides*)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png