Username: SkullLotus
Choice: Go down the stairs
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
Username: felistopaz
Choice: Go down the stairway
Username: felistopaz
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Kowarion [b]Choice:[/b] The melting cheese was definitely an odd sight to Enipeus. Where was it going? What purpose did it serve? Despite his curiosity, he did not want his wings to get splashed by the cheese if he were to try and find out. He turned around and moved to [i]go down the stairway[/i]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37920675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379207/37920675_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Kowarion
Choice: The melting cheese was definitely an odd sight to Enipeus. Where was it going? What purpose did it serve? Despite his curiosity, he did not want his wings to get splashed by the cheese if he were to try and find out. He turned around and moved to go down the stairway.

37920675_350.png
Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error.
[username]: feralrookie
[choice]: Being an ardent nature lover and passable naturalist, Fern examines the Harlequin statue.
[username]: feralrookie
[choice]: Being an ardent nature lover and passable naturalist, Fern examines the Harlequin statue.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username:ZoranaDragon
Choice: Jump to the stairway!
Username:ZoranaDragon
Choice: Jump to the stairway!
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Username: Herbsttag
Choice: Examine the Shadowbinder carving
Username: Herbsttag
Choice: Examine the Shadowbinder carving
0R9fsfR.png
Username: Dalilah
Choice: Glide down the shaft
Username: Dalilah
Choice: Glide down the shaft
9PuoQwk.png
Username: Huskily
Choice: Examine the Harlequin Stagwing statue

Push. Pffff. Candaenor shakes his head at himself - but really, who crafts such tiny signs anyways? The room he entered seemed like... an exhibit of carved figurines. He wondered who made them - just like honestly, he wondered about the source of this whole cheese.... world. What even was it? A building? A parallel universe?

He looked around the room and after some investigation lifted up a guide on psywurm cheese carvings... eh, someone in the clan might be interested in that. Maybe. And also it would serve as a souvenir from this strange dream-like experience. After a moment of looking through the little subject, the Pearlcatcher put it away in one of his smaller pockets and instead went to go check out the Harlequin Stagwing statue first, curious about the details. Somebody really worked hard for those pieces.
Username: Huskily
Choice: Examine the Harlequin Stagwing statue

Push. Pffff. Candaenor shakes his head at himself - but really, who crafts such tiny signs anyways? The room he entered seemed like... an exhibit of carved figurines. He wondered who made them - just like honestly, he wondered about the source of this whole cheese.... world. What even was it? A building? A parallel universe?

He looked around the room and after some investigation lifted up a guide on psywurm cheese carvings... eh, someone in the clan might be interested in that. Maybe. And also it would serve as a souvenir from this strange dream-like experience. After a moment of looking through the little subject, the Pearlcatcher put it away in one of his smaller pockets and instead went to go check out the Harlequin Stagwing statue first, curious about the details. Somebody really worked hard for those pieces.
trDeB4W.png
[b]Username[/b]: Gravebloom [b]Choice[/b]: Go down the stairway [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35247349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352474/35247349_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Yzorik, kicking himself for not paying more attention at storytime, shrugs at the useless information. Not being one for nasty surprises, he decides to go down the stairway. He had no intention whatsoever of ending up covered in cheese, [i]ick[/i].
Username: Gravebloom
Yzorik, kicking himself for not paying more attention at storytime, shrugs at the useless information. Not being one for nasty surprises, he decides to go down the stairway. He had no intention whatsoever of ending up covered in cheese, ick.
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30