Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | heyo!!
hey there, im miasmal! feel free to call me mia. i have no idea what im doing on this site yet, but its really neat so far and i love dragons, so! wish me luck, haha.

i had a really hard time choosing a flight ;3; it was between shadow and plague in the end, but purple is my favorite color so here i am.

id love to make friends so feel free to add me. also if theres anything a newbie should know about, im always open to advice. in the meantime i will browse the forums for info! o3o

thanks for reading! im excited to get settled in around here.
hey there, im miasmal! feel free to call me mia. i have no idea what im doing on this site yet, but its really neat so far and i love dragons, so! wish me luck, haha.

i had a really hard time choosing a flight ;3; it was between shadow and plague in the end, but purple is my favorite color so here i am.

id love to make friends so feel free to add me. also if theres anything a newbie should know about, im always open to advice. in the meantime i will browse the forums for info! o3o

thanks for reading! im excited to get settled in around here.
@Miasmal

Welcome to Flight Rising! The Which Waystone has some daily tasks that you can complete if you feel inclined to do so, and the Help forum has some useful tips. The Encyclopedia also goes over some parts of the site, including lore, activities, and the different types of dragon breeds. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
@Miasmal

Welcome to Flight Rising! The Which Waystone has some daily tasks that you can complete if you feel inclined to do so, and the Help forum has some useful tips. The Encyclopedia also goes over some parts of the site, including lore, activities, and the different types of dragon breeds. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@Beliar

hey thank you!! this was super helpful! ♥
@Beliar

hey thank you!! this was super helpful! ♥