Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [waitlist open] PWYW Sketches~
1 2 3
@Cloudway Sure! got you down! Thank you ^^
@Cloudway Sure! got you down! Thank you ^^
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko alrighty! and I didn't notice your silver star so I don't know which familiars you have ;o
@Riko alrighty! and I didn't notice your silver star so I don't know which familiars you have ;o
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Riko is this still open?
@Riko is this still open?
@cloudway i dont really keep track of familiars i own ^^ ;

@Shade1 it is always open :D if the slots are full people get put on a waitlist~
@cloudway i dont really keep track of familiars i own ^^ ;

@Shade1 it is always open :D if the slots are full people get put on a waitlist~
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko well i have something that i would like you to draw and it would be much appreciated, i'll even pay you in treasure
@Riko well i have something that i would like you to draw and it would be much appreciated, i'll even pay you in treasure
@Shade1 sure,just tell me what haha. I have two open slots right now but im slow at getting through them cus i work full time ^^;
@Shade1 sure,just tell me what haha. I have two open slots right now but im slow at getting through them cus i work full time ^^;
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko i'll show you later, i'm still in school atm

just incase i am reading this right, you will drawing anything?

@Riko i'll show you later, i'm still in school atm

just incase i am reading this right, you will drawing anything?

@Shade1 Anything i can. Anything i cannot,i can try but reserve the right to ultimately refuse if im not able to make it look right fhkdjs
@Shade1 Anything i can. Anything i cannot,i can try but reserve the right to ultimately refuse if im not able to make it look right fhkdjs
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko understood, i'll be sure to send you the link when i get out of school
@Riko understood, i'll be sure to send you the link when i get out of school
@Riko Can I please get a drawing of Hisoki? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39715947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397160/39715947_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to read his lore in his information to get any ideas ^^ Thanks in advance!
@Riko
Can I please get a drawing of Hisoki?

39715947_350.png

Feel free to read his lore in his information to get any ideas ^^
Thanks in advance!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse