Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free for Newbies/PWYW Otherwise
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
@Olis
@Scrollx

both coming your way.
@Olis
@Scrollx

both coming your way.
@Tetriszonedragon

Can I have the
Skydancer Female
Sable Poison
Robin Butterfly
Aqua Underbelly

It will go well with my other skydancer dragon
@Tetriszonedragon

Can I have the
Skydancer Female
Sable Poison
Robin Butterfly
Aqua Underbelly

It will go well with my other skydancer dragon
@Onepiecefan62

got it, sending
@Onepiecefan62

got it, sending
@Tetriszonedragon

Thanks
@Tetriszonedragon

Thanks
@Tetriszonedragon
Hello! Could I get #6, that male Imperial please? He's gorgeous, and I really need more male dragons lol. I'm willing to pay 10kt for him, if that's fine with you!
@Tetriszonedragon
Hello! Could I get #6, that male Imperial please? He's gorgeous, and I really need more male dragons lol. I'm willing to pay 10kt for him, if that's fine with you!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@skyleaf

That's fine, sending him your way :)
@skyleaf

That's fine, sending him your way :)
@tetriszonedragon

hi, would you sell #40378248 for 10kt/10g?

edit: lol, i couldnt risk someone sniping her before you replied so i just straight up bought her. she's incredibly pretty!
@tetriszonedragon

hi, would you sell #40378248 for 10kt/10g?

edit: lol, i couldnt risk someone sniping her before you replied so i just straight up bought her. she's incredibly pretty!

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@biiotic

I'm glad you liked her and since you replied with an actual offer I can reimburse you for the difference, I would also like to remind you of the hall of fame (a place to voluntarily show off any dragons you got from me), since you seem to like her so much.
@biiotic

I'm glad you liked her and since you replied with an actual offer I can reimburse you for the difference, I would also like to remind you of the hall of fame (a place to voluntarily show off any dragons you got from me), since you seem to like her so much.
@tetriszonedragon

thank you, that's very generous! but i am perfectly content with the price i did pay for her, i like her a lot! you can definitely put her in the hall of fame, but i'm bad at dressing my dragons so i'll try my best :p lol

thanks again!
@tetriszonedragon

thank you, that's very generous! but i am perfectly content with the price i did pay for her, i like her a lot! you can definitely put her in the hall of fame, but i'm bad at dressing my dragons so i'll try my best :p lol

thanks again!

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
OMG. *clutches heart* Those Ridgebacks are beautiful, but sadly I have no lair space. Hope they find good homes though. <3 I also have another addition for your Hall of Fame. 8D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39185738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391858/39185738_350.png[/img] [/url] I think her siblings are currently on page one too. lol
OMG. *clutches heart*

Those Ridgebacks are beautiful, but sadly I have no lair space.
Hope they find good homes though. <3

I also have another addition for your Hall of Fame. 8D

39185738_350.png

I think her siblings are currently on page one too. lol
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33