Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fantasy critters adopts (closed)
1 2 3 4
@Aosagi Could I get a custom adopt of a raven? Like, The bird haha.
@Aosagi Could I get a custom adopt of a raven? Like, The bird haha.
unknown.png
@goiken
Sure, I think I can do an exception with the old bases. And it'll be 90g total, please send the payment when you'll be able to.
Thank you for requesting!
@goiken
Sure, I think I can do an exception with the old bases. And it'll be 90g total, please send the payment when you'll be able to.
Thank you for requesting!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi

Yo! Could I perhaps PM you for a custom adopt? ^^
@Aosagi

Yo! Could I perhaps PM you for a custom adopt? ^^
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire
Sure, it's really late here though, so sorry if I'll take a lot of time to reply!
@EpsiWire
Sure, it's really late here though, so sorry if I'll take a lot of time to reply!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi

No worries, my friend! I'll send one now, and you can get back to it whenever you're able! ^^
@Aosagi

No worries, my friend! I'll send one now, and you can get back to it whenever you're able! ^^
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@Aosagi
Thank you so much!payment sent~~
I'd love to be in general pinglist and wait list~~:)
@Aosagi
Thank you so much!payment sent~~
I'd love to be in general pinglist and wait list~~:)
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
What does kt mean?
What does kt mean?
@Aosagi
How much would it cost for this boy (I might not have enough)
Wait.... how do I put pictures......
Well, since I don’t get how this works, it’s in my lair. His name is seastrike he is a wildclaw.
@Aosagi
How much would it cost for this boy (I might not have enough)
Wait.... how do I put pictures......
Well, since I don’t get how this works, it’s in my lair. His name is seastrike he is a wildclaw.
@Hanachan1
kt is a common abbreviation for thousand treasure, in this case 1 regular adopt = 40.000 treasure.

To post dragon's image with link- go to dragon's page, click on ,,Generate Code'' button, copy the code under ,,BBCode:'' and paste it where you want to post your dragon's image.

And if it's possible, please try to write everything in one post on the forums, without unnecessary posts, since it could be considered spamming.

Also, sorry but I don't take requests for regular adopts (made from bases shown on the first page) right now. I have a free slot for a custom adopt, so if you're interested you can check info about them here.
@Hanachan1
kt is a common abbreviation for thousand treasure, in this case 1 regular adopt = 40.000 treasure.

To post dragon's image with link- go to dragon's page, click on ,,Generate Code'' button, copy the code under ,,BBCode:'' and paste it where you want to post your dragon's image.

And if it's possible, please try to write everything in one post on the forums, without unnecessary posts, since it could be considered spamming.

Also, sorry but I don't take requests for regular adopts (made from bases shown on the first page) right now. I have a free slot for a custom adopt, so if you're interested you can check info about them here.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Aosagi

I was wondering if I could snag that custom adopt slot if it's still available. I was super impressed with your work last time, and really really love the fire lion o3o
@Aosagi

I was wondering if I could snag that custom adopt slot if it's still available. I was super impressed with your work last time, and really really love the fire lion o3o
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
1 2 3 4