Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Infertile Dragon
1 2
[center]Now that I've got my eyes on two replacements for my only non Gen 1 dragons, it's time for me to officially be all Gen 1, which means it's finally time I let go of my infertile dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25412166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254122/25412166_350.png[/img] [/url] And when I say infertile, I mean [i]literally infertile[/i]. Seriously, assay bloodlines with her and any other dragon, including Gen 1. It'll tell you they're too closely related to breed. This is because of an old glitch where you could inbreed dragons and has since been fixed. From what I've experienced, these guys are EXTREMELY hard to get your hands on. It took me months to get her. Please, if you're interested or have a ballpark range, let me know. I know I probably won't make back all that money I spent on scatters, but I'd like to get back at least the 3kg I spent buying her, but I may end up going lower. Just let me know.
Now that I've got my eyes on two replacements for my only non Gen 1 dragons, it's time for me to officially be all Gen 1, which means it's finally time I let go of my infertile dragon:

25412166_350.png

And when I say infertile, I mean literally infertile. Seriously, assay bloodlines with her and any other dragon, including Gen 1. It'll tell you they're too closely related to breed. This is because of an old glitch where you could inbreed dragons and has since been fixed. From what I've experienced, these guys are EXTREMELY hard to get your hands on. It took me months to get her.

Please, if you're interested or have a ballpark range, let me know. I know I probably won't make back all that money I spent on scatters, but I'd like to get back at least the 3kg I spent buying her, but I may end up going lower. Just let me know.
Akhilleus.gif
I have absolutely no idea what infertile dragons sell for but I'd love a ping if you put her up for auction/sale!
I have absolutely no idea what infertile dragons sell for but I'd love a ping if you put her up for auction/sale!
@Pedri I'll give you more than 3kg if you keep her for me until the 28th
@Pedri I'll give you more than 3kg if you keep her for me until the 28th
005O0aHRgw1f8brfsw9qaj30eg02s3zw.jpg
@Pedri I'm willing to pay up to 15kg for her, but my current offer is 5kg although it would mean a bit of a wait to get most of the gems after Filigree happened.... But I could def get the full 15kg by april 15 if necessary

Edit: I've been looking forever and I just lost my chance at one, I'm not skipping again.
@Pedri I'm willing to pay up to 15kg for her, but my current offer is 5kg although it would mean a bit of a wait to get most of the gems after Filigree happened.... But I could def get the full 15kg by april 15 if necessary

Edit: I've been looking forever and I just lost my chance at one, I'm not skipping again.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

If you could do a down payment today, I'll meet you at 10kg for her?
@ShadowPiper

If you could do a down payment today, I'll meet you at 10kg for her?
Akhilleus.gif
@Pedri Perfect! I'll send you the nearly 1500g I have, and a WC scroll as collateral if that suits you?

edit: I also have a couple hundred thousand treasure to convert, I'll do that now.
@Pedri Perfect! I'll send you the nearly 1500g I have, and a WC scroll as collateral if that suits you?

edit: I also have a couple hundred thousand treasure to convert, I'll do that now.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

The 1500g should be fine! I actually have a PA up for that amount right now. Feel free to send as much as you want/need to. I'll keep a tally in her bio for ya!
@ShadowPiper

The 1500g should be fine! I actually have a PA up for that amount right now. Feel free to send as much as you want/need to. I'll keep a tally in her bio for ya!
Akhilleus.gif
@Pedri Thank you so much. I'm sending in a PM so I can also keep track of what I have/haven't sent.
@Pedri Thank you so much. I'm sending in a PM so I can also keep track of what I have/haven't sent.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Wow, she's gorgeous! And so unique! I could never afford her, but I know that whoever gets her will treasure her! Best of luck!
Wow, she's gorgeous! And so unique! I could never afford her, but I know that whoever gets her will treasure her! Best of luck!
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
AAAAA she's gorgeous! I have an infertile dragon myself - Taweret, and I just realised how underpriced she was. I got her for 1 mil Treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5059698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50597/5059698_350.png[/img] [/url]
AAAAA she's gorgeous! I have an infertile dragon myself - Taweret, and I just realised how underpriced she was. I got her for 1 mil Treasure.

5059698_350.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2