Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Concluded, thank you]
1 2 3 4
@Faure 41k T for the obsidian boy.
@Faure 41k T for the obsidian boy.
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@senaydragon You have been outbid! I'm sorry for the lack of notice, I was a bit ill earlier this evening and fell asleep.

@ParaLLL bid updated.
@senaydragon You have been outbid! I'm sorry for the lack of notice, I was a bit ill earlier this evening and fell asleep.

@ParaLLL bid updated.
@Faure That's all right! I do hope you're feeling better now. *feel better hugs!* Oh, and 45kt for the obsidian! *^*
@Faure That's all right! I do hope you're feeling better now. *feel better hugs!* Oh, and 45kt for the obsidian! *^*
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@Faure 46k T for the obsidian.
@Faure 46k T for the obsidian.

@Senaydragon I am, much, thank you! I will likely be going back to sleep after concluding this auction, however. Unfortunately you were outbid. Would you like to discuss possibly planning to trade or sell for a future obsidian hatchling? The coloration is highly likely coming from my clan, so I think I may be able to provide one to you at a later date.

Since it is 11:09 I will call the bidding closed. @ParaLLL is the winner of both the Obsidian male and the Coal female for 46k and 20k treasure respectively. @adjidaumo is the winner of the white male for 28k treasure.

Thank you all for participating!

@Senaydragon I am, much, thank you! I will likely be going back to sleep after concluding this auction, however. Unfortunately you were outbid. Would you like to discuss possibly planning to trade or sell for a future obsidian hatchling? The coloration is highly likely coming from my clan, so I think I may be able to provide one to you at a later date.

Since it is 11:09 I will call the bidding closed. @ParaLLL is the winner of both the Obsidian male and the Coal female for 46k and 20k treasure respectively. @adjidaumo is the winner of the white male for 28k treasure.

Thank you all for participating!

Oh yay! I wasn't sure if I was in time. Thank you!

@SenayDragon I'd like to get a few clutches from him first since I have plans, but if you'd like to borrow him later to breed with I'm happy to do that, too.
Oh yay! I wasn't sure if I was in time. Thank you!

@SenayDragon I'd like to get a few clutches from him first since I have plans, but if you'd like to borrow him later to breed with I'm happy to do that, too.

@ParaLLL thanks for the offer, but he was something I planned to breed change/gene and breed myself, so I'll have to pass. ^^;;
@ParaLLL thanks for the offer, but he was something I planned to breed change/gene and breed myself, so I'll have to pass. ^^;;
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
1 2 3 4