Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] #39999999 The Near Miss [SG on]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Yewwily (I..... I never noticed that.... |'D Uhh, Jadette, if you're reading this, sorry for spamming your inbox!)

@Yewwily (I..... I never noticed that.... |'D Uhh, Jadette, if you're reading this, sorry for spamming your inbox!)

Tn4aWhc.png
@IrritatorRaji 4500g
@IrritatorRaji 4500g
@fromidam

@fromidam

Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2018-03-21 07:31:44" ] (I..... I never noticed that.... |'D Uhh, Jadette, if you're reading this, sorry for spamming your inbox!) [/quote] I've been asleep so I didn't notice, but one ping is really the same as the subscription + ping alerts to me. I don't mind extra pings if it makes you feel more comfortable.
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-03-21 07:31:44:
(I..... I never noticed that.... |'D Uhh, Jadette, if you're reading this, sorry for spamming your inbox!)

I've been asleep so I didn't notice, but one ping is really the same as the subscription + ping alerts to me. I don't mind extra pings if it makes you feel more comfortable.
@IrritatorRaji 6000g
@IrritatorRaji 6000g
@fromidam

@fromidam

Tn4aWhc.png
I downed a red bull & am awake. I incorrectly updated the front page with the wrong current bid amount (I misread 8400g as 6400g) but it is the correct bid now.

Because the current bid is literally three times higher than I assumed this auction would go, I'm throwing in the option for the winner to pick new names of the parents. If you are spending that much money on a dragon of mine it is the least I can do.

I downed a red bull & am awake. I incorrectly updated the front page with the wrong current bid amount (I misread 8400g as 6400g) but it is the correct bid now.

Because the current bid is literally three times higher than I assumed this auction would go, I'm throwing in the option for the winner to pick new names of the parents. If you are spending that much money on a dragon of mine it is the least I can do.

@IrritatorRaji 8500g
@IrritatorRaji 8500g
Okay, I give up xD Was bout to bid 10kg but I knew I would have regretted that
Okay, I give up xD Was bout to bid 10kg but I knew I would have regretted that
Tn4aWhc.png
The final 6 hour snipe guard has passed without another bid so the auction for dragon #39999999 is now over. Congratulations to @fromidam, you have the final bid of 8500g.

I can set up a private auction for that amount in gems, unless you want to do a mixed payment or would prefer a 2-way CR instead. This was my first auction & I'm not sure which form of delivery people usually prefer.

Due to the high price the auction, I'm also including the option to re-name the parents of the dragon, so if you'd like them to be named something besides Jade & JadeTiger I have 2 renaming scrolls & can rename them to your preference.

Thank you.

I wanted to thank everyone who congratulated me on the hatching of #39999999 & everyone who bid on the auction. I'm still dumbfounded I got that close to 40 million, and it has been really nice to share this with everyone.

I have been receiving private messages about my other hatch, #39999993, but I have not made a decision yet & am keeping an interest pinglist of everyone who has contacted me just in case I decide to sell/auction.

Thank you all again.
The final 6 hour snipe guard has passed without another bid so the auction for dragon #39999999 is now over. Congratulations to @fromidam, you have the final bid of 8500g.

I can set up a private auction for that amount in gems, unless you want to do a mixed payment or would prefer a 2-way CR instead. This was my first auction & I'm not sure which form of delivery people usually prefer.

Due to the high price the auction, I'm also including the option to re-name the parents of the dragon, so if you'd like them to be named something besides Jade & JadeTiger I have 2 renaming scrolls & can rename them to your preference.

Thank you.

I wanted to thank everyone who congratulated me on the hatching of #39999999 & everyone who bid on the auction. I'm still dumbfounded I got that close to 40 million, and it has been really nice to share this with everyone.

I have been receiving private messages about my other hatch, #39999993, but I have not made a decision yet & am keeping an interest pinglist of everyone who has contacted me just in case I decide to sell/auction.

Thank you all again.
1 2 3 4 5 6