Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lv. 25s for newbies [streaming]
@Awilixi

familiar would like goldfin river flight please and if you have any more dragons come available please let me know
@Awilixi

familiar would like goldfin river flight please and if you have any more dragons come available please let me know
@Awilixi
I'll take valla
@Awilixi
I'll take valla
@Awiixi could I grab Valla? Could I also grab a red breasted Hainu
I joined two days ago
@Awiixi could I grab Valla? Could I also grab a red breasted Hainu
I joined two days ago
@Awilixi If you make one, could I be put on a ping list for new dragons please? As for familiars, I would like a Travelling Garden. Thanks for doing this!
@Awilixi If you make one, could I be put on a ping list for new dragons please? As for familiars, I would like a Travelling Garden. Thanks for doing this!
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@Awilixi may I have Valla please?
@Awilixi may I have Valla please?
This is wholesome. I'm older, so I'm only here to say thank you for doing this! You're an angel of a person, thank you!
This is wholesome. I'm older, so I'm only here to say thank you for doing this! You're an angel of a person, thank you!
kei4B33.png
@Awilixi

I'd like to get a dragon from you once there's more! Please ping me!
@Awilixi

I'd like to get a dragon from you once there's more! Please ping me!
yUZ4k.gif
Like above, i will love to get a dragon if you have more, ping me too please! :D
Like above, i will love to get a dragon if you have more, ping me too please! :D
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
@awilixi
Can I get valla
@awilixi
Can I get valla
may i please be put on a ping list for more dragons please? :3
may i please be put on a ping list for more dragons please? :3
the owo god is here
2DhAoBg.png