Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon sale (FREE FOR NEWBIES)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57
Can i please have "Normande (XXY) (COW PEARLY)"
Can i please have "Normande (XXY) (COW PEARLY)"
@ImAIntrovert

sure ill send her over for ya ^^
@ImAIntrovert

sure ill send her over for ya ^^
dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
I'm brand new! Love Zurina!
What deal can you offer?
I'm brand new! Love Zurina!
What deal can you offer?
@Lyndigo

well i do tend to give dergs free to newbies :D but if you would like to pay something, i can knock 10 off the price and and make it 10 gems or 10,000 treasure ^^

ill set up a one way crossroads, and if you feel the need to pay 10g or 10kt you can send it in a one way trade or a message back :) i am good with either :D
@Lyndigo

well i do tend to give dergs free to newbies :D but if you would like to pay something, i can knock 10 off the price and and make it 10 gems or 10,000 treasure ^^

ill set up a one way crossroads, and if you feel the need to pay 10g or 10kt you can send it in a one way trade or a message back :) i am good with either :D
heartdragon56
heartdragon56
may I buy midnight please
may I buy midnight please
@heartdragon56 I’m new so im not sure how this works but I really like Koi number 4
I’m not sure much they are either....
@heartdragon56 I’m new so im not sure how this works but I really like Koi number 4
I’m not sure much they are either....
Jp7QW8F.png
@AliaEli3

well i have those kois priced at 30 gems or 30,000 treasure since they are themed ^^

but i do also give dragons free to newbies :D so if you can and want to pay for them then that is cool but otherwise i can send her free your way :D
@AliaEli3

well i have those kois priced at 30 gems or 30,000 treasure since they are themed ^^

but i do also give dragons free to newbies :D so if you can and want to pay for them then that is cool but otherwise i can send her free your way :D
@heartdragon56 ohh that’s so cool! I didn’t know the people on flight rising were so nice to do things like this!
@heartdragon56 ohh that’s so cool! I didn’t know the people on flight rising were so nice to do things like this!
Jp7QW8F.png
May I have Titanite, please? I am new but I can pay some.
May I have Titanite, please? I am new but I can pay some.
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57