Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Insert Awkward Hello
Hello!

I'm new to flightrising and really excited to be here! I hope to make a lot of new friends and meet some new people!

Not much to say about me. I'm never good at this intro things. haha.
Hello!

I'm new to flightrising and really excited to be here! I hope to make a lot of new friends and meet some new people!

Not much to say about me. I'm never good at this intro things. haha.
@GoldLilyTales Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need help, advice, a friend, or someone to chat with, you can message me! I don’t bite! (But my dragons do.) (Or if you’d like to get my attention here, add an @ Symbol and my username after it)
@GoldLilyTales Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need help, advice, a friend, or someone to chat with, you can message me! I don’t bite! (But my dragons do.) (Or if you’d like to get my attention here, add an @ Symbol and my username after it)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake

Thank you so much for warm welcome! Already I'm enjoying this site so very much! Everyone is so friendly! And thank you for already teaching me how to do the @ some! I was wondering how people did that.
@SashaFiredrake

Thank you so much for warm welcome! Already I'm enjoying this site so very much! Everyone is so friendly! And thank you for already teaching me how to do the @ some! I was wondering how people did that.
You’re welcome! The site has supplied me with seven months of entertainment, and I’m not considering quitting. @GoldLilyTales
You’re welcome! The site has supplied me with seven months of entertainment, and I’m not considering quitting. @GoldLilyTales
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png