Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LORE dragons: free for newbies!
1 2 3 4
I'm clearing out all the dragons in my lair who just don't fit my breeding plans, even if they're gorgeous (and most of them are). Most of them have been claimed by now, but here are the ones who are left. If you're new (joined since the registration period was thrown open), they can be yours [b]absolutely free![/b] If you're a veteran, I ask a 10,000kt rehoming fee, as that's the standard floor to dissuade from fodder usage. I really would rather these not be used exclusively as exaltation fodder; it's fine if someday they don't fit into your plans anymore, but if all you want is somebody to exalt right away for the money, I could do that myself. [b]ALL[/b] of the dragons have a short piece of lore describing their personalities and their role in the clan structure. If you don't like it, feel free to delete and replace, but I feel that it helps to get to know the dragon you're considering inviting into your lair. OCHRE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39690271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396903/39690271_350.png[/img] [/url] SALAMANDRE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39062215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390623/39062215_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm clearing out all the dragons in my lair who just don't fit my breeding plans, even if they're gorgeous (and most of them are). Most of them have been claimed by now, but here are the ones who are left.

If you're new (joined since the registration period was thrown open), they can be yours absolutely free! If you're a veteran, I ask a 10,000kt rehoming fee, as that's the standard floor to dissuade from fodder usage. I really would rather these not be used exclusively as exaltation fodder; it's fine if someday they don't fit into your plans anymore, but if all you want is somebody to exalt right away for the money, I could do that myself.

ALL of the dragons have a short piece of lore describing their personalities and their role in the clan structure. If you don't like it, feel free to delete and replace, but I feel that it helps to get to know the dragon you're considering inviting into your lair.

OCHRE

39690271_350.png

SALAMANDRE

39062215_350.png

@VoyagerII if I can ask for two, could I grab Amethyst and Savah? They’re both beautiful
@VoyagerII if I can ask for two, could I grab Amethyst and Savah? They’re both beautiful
@BetaBro, I'm okay with you taking both. I've had these available for sale for days and nobody's bitten, so I figure anybody who would've wanted to cut in ahead of you had plenty of time to do it. How long have you been around?
@BetaBro, I'm okay with you taking both. I've had these available for sale for days and nobody's bitten, so I figure anybody who would've wanted to cut in ahead of you had plenty of time to do it. How long have you been around?
@VoyagerII I joined yesterday
@VoyagerII I joined yesterday
@BetaBro, cool! Welcome to Flight Rising.

I'll send over a Crossroads package with those two. You know how to collect stuff from the Crossroads?
@BetaBro, cool! Welcome to Flight Rising.

I'll send over a Crossroads package with those two. You know how to collect stuff from the Crossroads?
@VoyagerII oh yeah, my friend showed me this site and taught me how to work it, thank you:)
@VoyagerII oh yeah, my friend showed me this site and taught me how to work it, thank you:)
@VoyagerII RUBY or AMETHYST (opal). they are both beautiful males that I would love to get for breeding! I just joined this past week and have some females I think they would pair well with if either of these two are still free!
@VoyagerII RUBY or AMETHYST (opal). they are both beautiful males that I would love to get for breeding! I just joined this past week and have some females I think they would pair well with if either of these two are still free!
@Hailsloki, I just promised Amethyst to @BetaBro, but I can give you Ruby! I'll send him over via the Crossroads.
@Hailsloki, I just promised Amethyst to @BetaBro, but I can give you Ruby! I'll send him over via the Crossroads.
@VoyagerII thanks so much!
@VoyagerII thanks so much!
@VoyagerII

Can I have Relic plz? Do u thinks I can also have QUESSE? Thx
@VoyagerII

Can I have Relic plz? Do u thinks I can also have QUESSE? Thx
Wishlist | About Me |Moon Doodles
1 2 3 4