Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2
Hello, so I thought this boy would go to a good home, seeing how pretty he is, but I guess not. I thought it would be better to level him up to help someone in need! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40014889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400149/40014889_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Current name:[/b] Blaze [size=3]Does not come with apparel/skin[/size][/center] [b]Criteria to join:[/b] 1. No leveled dragons above level 15 and account has to be less than 6 months old (with enough activity). 2. Pass my test. [size=2][s]Do you know the secret of the fae neck[/s][/size] [b]How to gain raffle tickets:[/b] 1. Name [b](COMPULSORY!)[/b] 2. Lore plans 3. Dressing plans 4. Breeding/Geneing plans 5. ...art plans? 6. Plans. Just plans. TL;DR The more plans, the more tickets. I want to be convinced that you'll keep him. [b]End date:[/b]prob 28th March, but if there's no interest idk man I'll probably just exalt him If this gets popular enough I'll throw in a traditional sketch with the lore/dressing ideas that the winner has. Maybe even some battle stones (I have ambushes and berserkers!. [size=5][b]I AM SUBSCRIBED, NO NEED TO PING ME.[/b][/size]
Hello, so I thought this boy would go to a good home, seeing how pretty he is, but I guess not. I thought it would be better to level him up to help someone in need!

40014889_350.png

Current name: Blaze
Does not come with apparel/skin

Criteria to join:
1. No leveled dragons above level 15 and account has to be less than 6 months old (with enough activity).
2. Pass my test. Do you know the secret of the fae neck

How to gain raffle tickets:
1. Name (COMPULSORY!)
2. Lore plans
3. Dressing plans
4. Breeding/Geneing plans
5. ...art plans?
6. Plans. Just plans.
TL;DR The more plans, the more tickets. I want to be convinced that you'll keep him.

End date:prob 28th March, but if there's no interest idk man I'll probably just exalt him

If this gets popular enough I'll throw in a traditional sketch with the lore/dressing ideas that the winner has. Maybe even some battle stones (I have ambushes and berserkers!.

I AM SUBSCRIBED, NO NEED TO PING ME.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Stuff nuff
Stuff nuff
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
Can i have him please?
Can i have him please?
@LittleSilverRain Hello! This is actually a raffle, for I'll be levelling him up to level 10+ to give newbies a headstart!

To participate in the raffle - aka get tickets to have a shot at winning him, you can do any of these:
Quote:
1. Name (COMPULSORY!)
2. Lore plans
3. Dressing plans
5. ...art plans?
6. Plans. Just plans.

^^
@LittleSilverRain Hello! This is actually a raffle, for I'll be levelling him up to level 10+ to give newbies a headstart!

To participate in the raffle - aka get tickets to have a shot at winning him, you can do any of these:
Quote:
1. Name (COMPULSORY!)
2. Lore plans
3. Dressing plans
5. ...art plans?
6. Plans. Just plans.

^^
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
Hello! I'm really new, and I would love to get into the coliseum among other things. I would also love to start off my lair with a wildclaw, since they're my favourite breed so far and I haven't been able to afford one yet.

1. A name I thought up for him was Helios. His primary is a really firey-sunny colour, so I thought that it would match pretty well!
2. I'm probably going to make him some kind of hunter- or possibly 'alpha' of my clan. He would do good as a leader/protector of my newly-born clan!
3. He looks super sweet in hunting attire so I'd probably save up for that if I get him! I wouldn't keep the animals, though. I made this and I'll probably save up for an accent asap!
golden

4. I would plan to find him a mate, either a sweet (pinkish-red) coatl to tame his fire, or another firey wildclaw that complements him perfectly.
5. I draw a bit myself, and WOULD REALLY BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DRAWING A HEADSHOT OF HIM *imagines the badassery* dam
6. hm I would like to get my life in order, so probably going to level him as a mire flyer? (i spent like one hour reading the damn guide)

5. ...art plans?
6. Plans. Just plans.
Hello! I'm really new, and I would love to get into the coliseum among other things. I would also love to start off my lair with a wildclaw, since they're my favourite breed so far and I haven't been able to afford one yet.

1. A name I thought up for him was Helios. His primary is a really firey-sunny colour, so I thought that it would match pretty well!
2. I'm probably going to make him some kind of hunter- or possibly 'alpha' of my clan. He would do good as a leader/protector of my newly-born clan!
3. He looks super sweet in hunting attire so I'd probably save up for that if I get him! I wouldn't keep the animals, though. I made this and I'll probably save up for an accent asap!
golden

4. I would plan to find him a mate, either a sweet (pinkish-red) coatl to tame his fire, or another firey wildclaw that complements him perfectly.
5. I draw a bit myself, and WOULD REALLY BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DRAWING A HEADSHOT OF HIM *imagines the badassery* dam
6. hm I would like to get my life in order, so probably going to level him as a mire flyer? (i spent like one hour reading the damn guide)

5. ...art plans?
6. Plans. Just plans.
coH7AEL.png
@Drakonis Thank you for your submission! You'll get 6 tickets ^^
@Drakonis Thank you for your submission! You'll get 6 tickets ^^
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png

Ah, okay! Thank you! :D

Ah, okay! Thank you! :D
coH7AEL.png
the Name Blaze fits him all though i would add arrow at the end of his name. As for plans .. Find him a familar and also breed. new to the game but so much to do and plenty of time. Also would like to battle eventually.... His name would be Blazing Arrow :)
the Name Blaze fits him all though i would add arrow at the end of his name. As for plans .. Find him a familar and also breed. new to the game but so much to do and plenty of time. Also would like to battle eventually.... His name would be Blazing Arrow :)
1. Sorife (if i can get my hands on a renaming scroll, or else Blaze is fine)
2. I have a main lore for my whole clan, and I would definitely add him in. I also do a thing where in my lore dragons can challenge the chief of the clan for his/her role. I also have mostly monogamous dragons so he will get a lifetime mate :3.
3. Not sure, ill just see what looks best on him.
4. My dragons get one mate who will make very pretty babies with them, so I will pair him with some other dragons.
5. Any art I can get for him would be amazing, maybe Ill try to make my own but Im not to good at it :/
6. Well he also needs a familiar so I would do that too.

(I joined on the 16th :3)
1. Sorife (if i can get my hands on a renaming scroll, or else Blaze is fine)
2. I have a main lore for my whole clan, and I would definitely add him in. I also do a thing where in my lore dragons can challenge the chief of the clan for his/her role. I also have mostly monogamous dragons so he will get a lifetime mate :3.
3. Not sure, ill just see what looks best on him.
4. My dragons get one mate who will make very pretty babies with them, so I will pair him with some other dragons.
5. Any art I can get for him would be amazing, maybe Ill try to make my own but Im not to good at it :/
6. Well he also needs a familiar so I would do that too.

(I joined on the 16th :3)
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.giftree3x.png
Heya~ firstly thank you for holding the raffle, it's really awesome and generous of your time! Here's my ideas so far! I'd name him Vicomte, meaning French Nobleman or imperial courtier. I'm still fleshing out the ideas for my lair since I'm still new but something like a royal guard or part of the entourage, as befitting his name. I don't have anyone YET but I'd certainly be on the lookout to find him a wonderful mate. Or maybe he'll challenge the reigning champion and score breeding rights with the Arch Druid herself! As for geneing, I might swap the circuit out for capsule if I can afford it since I think it compliments his wings nicely. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=95&auth=440a7fab7d21e7562d584e685fac559a66c1539f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I do draw a fair amount [when my wrist isn't acting up RIP me] and would make him a humanoid/dragon form that would possibly be used for RP purposes. All dragons in my lair that I've gotten in giveaways or even the scant few I managed to collect off the AH are permanent additions to my lair and will never be exalted. I will be breeding my exalts myself/with others with that as their sole purpose. And in order to exalt and make it worth it, I definitely need to build a coli team and I'd love for him to be my starter. He'll also be my first wildclaw! I don't really intend to dress up my dragons TOO much since I really like just looking at them but if I find an outfit that really suits him I'll definitely give it a try. [I'm not familiar with the names on a lot of apparel so using the dress up tool is kind of a pain atm haaa;; ] Good luck to everyone! c:
Heya~ firstly thank you for holding the raffle, it's really awesome and generous of your time!

Here's my ideas so far!
I'd name him Vicomte, meaning French Nobleman or imperial courtier.
I'm still fleshing out the ideas for my lair since I'm still new but something like a royal guard or part of the entourage, as befitting his name.
I don't have anyone YET but I'd certainly be on the lookout to find him a wonderful mate. Or maybe he'll challenge the reigning champion and score breeding rights with the Arch Druid herself! As for geneing, I might swap the circuit out for capsule if I can afford it since I think it compliments his wings nicely.
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=95&auth=440a7fab7d21e7562d584e685fac559a66c1539f&dummyext=prev.png

I do draw a fair amount [when my wrist isn't acting up RIP me] and would make him a humanoid/dragon form that would possibly be used for RP purposes.

All dragons in my lair that I've gotten in giveaways or even the scant few I managed to collect off the AH are permanent additions to my lair and will never be exalted. I will be breeding my exalts myself/with others with that as their sole purpose. And in order to exalt and make it worth it, I definitely need to build a coli team and I'd love for him to be my starter. He'll also be my first wildclaw!

I don't really intend to dress up my dragons TOO much since I really like just looking at them but if I find an outfit that really suits him I'll definitely give it a try. [I'm not familiar with the names on a lot of apparel so using the dress up tool is kind of a pain atm haaa;; ]

Good luck to everyone! c:
1 2