Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 100 101
Happy Trickmurk everyone! The Spirit of Shadow has been added. :) ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xTQGjNg.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell [/size]
Happy Trickmurk everyone! The Spirit of Shadow has been added. :)

xTQGjNg.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell

theyThem.png
@Flurry this is amazing!!
Could I be added to the updates pinglist please?
@Flurry this is amazing!!
Could I be added to the updates pinglist please?
txa43GE.jpg
Thank you very much, Flurry! I always look forward to these updates after more familiars drop.
Thank you very much, Flurry! I always look forward to these updates after more familiars drop.
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
The extra familiars in Joxar's spare inventory...am I just missing them or are they new too?
The extra familiars in Joxar's spare inventory...am I just missing them or are they new too?
@Flurry May I please be added to the update pinglist? This is the best familiar tracker I've found!
Just so you know, the image for the Rainsong Jungle on the coliseum page isn't showing up
@Flurry May I please be added to the update pinglist? This is the best familiar tracker I've found!
Just so you know, the image for the Rainsong Jungle on the coliseum page isn't showing up
42259923111_7eb839f95b_o.png
@Flurry can you add me to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Flurry can you add me to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Flurry could you add me to the pinglist please? Thank you!
@Flurry could you add me to the pinglist please? Thank you!
dIoK1vI.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Sy82W2l.png
@Flurry I'd like to be added to the pinglist. Thanks.
@Flurry I'd like to be added to the pinglist. Thanks.
@Flurry I would like to be added to the update ping list, please.

And thank you for sharing this tracker with us. Definitely the best one I've ever seen.
@Flurry I would like to be added to the update ping list, please.

And thank you for sharing this tracker with us. Definitely the best one I've ever seen.
FR +3 She/Her
I've added the cute new Miniature Sornieth Globe! It currently doesn't look like this will be a recurring holiday, so in the template I've put it in the Holiday/Retired page underneath the Loga. ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GL5uduS.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona [/size]
I've added the cute new Miniature Sornieth Globe!
It currently doesn't look like this will be a recurring holiday, so in the template I've put it in the Holiday/Retired page underneath the Loga.

GL5uduS.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona

theyThem.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 100 101