Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56
@Ashmore

Thanks, that would be great!
@Ashmore

Thanks, that would be great!
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Ashmore

Sorry to bother you again, but could I have the Unnamed White Runes Imperial Male instead?
@Ashmore

Sorry to bother you again, but could I have the Unnamed White Runes Imperial Male instead?
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Ashmore I think I'll name her Ambrosia ! :o)
@Ashmore I think I'll name her Ambrosia ! :o)
@Scare
Sending! :)

@TheUndeadLords
Added the right code. :)

Also, Mesothelioma would like to take your Midnight Wasp/Black Bee/Sapphire Glimmer Female Guardian. They would name her Ambrosia. ^^

@PinkPlushChicken
Pinging Atroxi for you! ^^

@Atroxi
PinkPlushChicken would like to take your Sable Cherub/Rust Peregrine/Maize Underbelly Wildclaw Male. :)

@Caelon
Sending him for you soon! ^^

@DouxDomm
Pinging AshSwahn for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@AshSwahn
DouxDomm would like to take your Gloom Petals/Grey Toxin/White Runes Skydancer Female. ^^

@Assura
Pinging Kimmeh79 for you. :)

@Kimmeh79
Assura would like to take your Pearl Poison/Pearl Toxin/Pearl Thylacine Ridgeback Male. :)

@Wasco
There're two Unnamed White Runes Imperial Males, so which one were you thinking about?

@Mesothelioma
Pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@Scare
Sending! :)

@TheUndeadLords
Added the right code. :)

Also, Mesothelioma would like to take your Midnight Wasp/Black Bee/Sapphire Glimmer Female Guardian. They would name her Ambrosia. ^^

@PinkPlushChicken
Pinging Atroxi for you! ^^

@Atroxi
PinkPlushChicken would like to take your Sable Cherub/Rust Peregrine/Maize Underbelly Wildclaw Male. :)

@Caelon
Sending him for you soon! ^^

@DouxDomm
Pinging AshSwahn for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@AshSwahn
DouxDomm would like to take your Gloom Petals/Grey Toxin/White Runes Skydancer Female. ^^

@Assura
Pinging Kimmeh79 for you. :)

@Kimmeh79
Assura would like to take your Pearl Poison/Pearl Toxin/Pearl Thylacine Ridgeback Male. :)

@Wasco
There're two Unnamed White Runes Imperial Males, so which one were you thinking about?

@Mesothelioma
Pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@Ashmore
Sounds alright with me c:
@Ashmore
Sounds alright with me c:
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@ashmore I'll send the ridge right now :)
@ashmore I'll send the ridge right now :)
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
@Ashmore I joined in February, but could I please take Dezi? She's so gorgeous!!
@Ashmore I joined in February, but could I please take Dezi? She's so gorgeous!!
@DouxDomm @Ashmore
On her way!~
@DouxDomm @Ashmore
On her way!~
@Ashmore Oh yes I'd love to be added to the pinglist ! Thank you so much ! :O
@Ashmore Oh yes I'd love to be added to the pinglist ! Thank you so much ! :O
@Ashmore Could I have Ryouta? this handsome boy?[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38566024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385661/38566024_350.png[/img] [/url] He reminds me of a very pretty cookie. c;
@Ashmore Could I have Ryouta? this handsome boy?
38566024_350.png

He reminds me of a very pretty cookie. c;
EhVPylW.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56