Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Gift Fairy: Free dragons! (3 left)
1 2 3
@KTD @starriskies Sent! Please accept the crossroads trades :)

@CirqueDePeinture Please accept the crossroads with your dragon!
@KTD @starriskies Sent! Please accept the crossroads trades :)

@CirqueDePeinture Please accept the crossroads with your dragon!
@Leaper I keep trying to but it says you no longer possess the items to complete the trade! D:
@Leaper I keep trying to but it says you no longer possess the items to complete the trade! D:
@CirqueDePeinture Ah crap, I must've lost track of what I'd attached to which--I didn't realize at first that it still lets you attach things that you already attached to something else for some reason. Should work now, sorry!
@CirqueDePeinture Ah crap, I must've lost track of what I'd attached to which--I didn't realize at first that it still lets you attach things that you already attached to something else for some reason. Should work now, sorry!
@Leaper Worked perfectly! Thank you very much <3
@Leaper Worked perfectly! Thank you very much <3
New dragons available!
New dragons available!
Your dragons are all so beautiful!
6 and 7 have struck me right in the heart they're just too cute!
I'd be beyond happy with either (or both!)
Your dragons are all so beautiful!
6 and 7 have struck me right in the heart they're just too cute!
I'd be beyond happy with either (or both!)
@SweetInfection Oh, they would fit right in, wouldn't they! I love that one of your dragons is named Levee--the coatls' parents are Leau and Maree, and their grandfather Bienvenue is in an entirely Louisiana-themed lair. Sending over the girl :)
@SweetInfection Oh, they would fit right in, wouldn't they! I love that one of your dragons is named Levee--the coatls' parents are Leau and Maree, and their grandfather Bienvenue is in an entirely Louisiana-themed lair. Sending over the girl :)
If no one shows any interest by the time your next batch of hatchlings is up, I'd love to pick up the coalt male (7)
I'd be willing to pay seeing as I've already gotten a free dragon
If no one shows any interest by the time your next batch of hatchlings is up, I'd love to pick up the coalt male (7)
I'd be willing to pay seeing as I've already gotten a free dragon
@SweetInfection I've sent him to you, since you clearly love them so much :) They're beautiful babies and I'm happy they found a loving home!
@SweetInfection I've sent him to you, since you clearly love them so much :) They're beautiful babies and I'm happy they found a loving home!
Five dragons left still! I have four nests hatching tomorrow, I need to make room...
Five dragons left still! I have four nests hatching tomorrow, I need to make room...
1 2 3