Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Boy do I hate Daylight Savings
1 2 3 4
@Rogue

It was breezy today, and it was fantastic! Still sporting that light jacket and jeans. Shorts are still in a box somewhere. lol
@Rogue

It was breezy today, and it was fantastic! Still sporting that light jacket and jeans. Shorts are still in a box somewhere. lol
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose: same lol! I will wear my jeans as long as I can >:0 it was quite nice out I enjoyed the cloud cover we had for a while~
@DalphiaRose: same lol! I will wear my jeans as long as I can >:0 it was quite nice out I enjoyed the cloud cover we had for a while~
IMG_0247.jpg
i just hate daylight savings during the winter bc it gets darker a lot earlier
and its winter
which just makes everything even more depressing tbh
i just hate daylight savings during the winter bc it gets darker a lot earlier
and its winter
which just makes everything even more depressing tbh
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
@Rogue

Some of my classes are freezing cold, so I hate having to switch to shorts when outside is hot but inside I'm shivering. It makes no sense. Work also doesn't allow shorts.

Can it just stay this way all year?! No? ....Fine.
@Rogue

Some of my classes are freezing cold, so I hate having to switch to shorts when outside is hot but inside I'm shivering. It makes no sense. Work also doesn't allow shorts.

Can it just stay this way all year?! No? ....Fine.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose: same for me, ugh. :I
@DalphiaRose: same for me, ugh. :I
IMG_0247.jpg
my lovely state of Florida is having daylight savings time forever, we aren't going back

it is called the "Sunshine Protection Act" and if you read the actual bill it is so tacky i swear
my lovely state of Florida is having daylight savings time forever, we aren't going back

it is called the "Sunshine Protection Act" and if you read the actual bill it is so tacky i swear
That sounds quite inconvenient.

My only problem with rolling ahead an hour is that before, it was light when I woke up, now it's dark to barely dawn and we have to build up to nice sunny mornings all over again.
That sounds quite inconvenient.

My only problem with rolling ahead an hour is that before, it was light when I woke up, now it's dark to barely dawn and we have to build up to nice sunny mornings all over again.
i think its ridiculous

there should be some clock setup that is preferred, and it stays at that FOREVER

also honestly its bad for ppl who forget easily like me

also in general it is bad

what happens if u didnt know about it? ur late for work by a whole hour or at best an hour early
i think its ridiculous

there should be some clock setup that is preferred, and it stays at that FOREVER

also honestly its bad for ppl who forget easily like me

also in general it is bad

what happens if u didnt know about it? ur late for work by a whole hour or at best an hour early
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Daylight Savings is backwards. I hate it. Think about it, though.

In autumn, as we approach winter, it gets dark earlier and earlier. So here's Daylight Savings to save the day and reduce the effects, right? NOPE. It exaggerates the effect and makes it dark EVEN SOONER. Wow, thanks. I love having sunlight at 4 a.m. while I'm asleep and coming home in the pitch dark at 5 p.m. What a load of crap.
Daylight Savings is backwards. I hate it. Think about it, though.

In autumn, as we approach winter, it gets dark earlier and earlier. So here's Daylight Savings to save the day and reduce the effects, right? NOPE. It exaggerates the effect and makes it dark EVEN SOONER. Wow, thanks. I love having sunlight at 4 a.m. while I'm asleep and coming home in the pitch dark at 5 p.m. What a load of crap.
@DalphiaRose @Candlelit97 @Rogue

Isn't it wonderful? So glad I moved to AZ.
@DalphiaRose @Candlelit97 @Rogue

Isn't it wonderful? So glad I moved to AZ.
1 2 3 4