Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coliseum School! Free for newbies
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Jinglepupskye: Sure, glad to!
@Jinglepupskye: Sure, glad to!
@VoyagerII could you train one of my dragons too when you have the chance?
@VoyagerII could you train one of my dragons too when you have the chance?
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@Teliva: Sure. Gather your battle stones, as many as you can get of the ones which fit the build you ultimately want your dragon to have. And just follow this thread. I'll post here when I've got openings. You're welcome to speak up when I announce one, and I'll take the first one to answer who has their stones together (except Eliminate, which I don't require). For right now, I've committed to taking @JynxTheTrickster's dragon with the opening that's coming up this weekend, but once I've finished one of the current crop I'll announce another opening, and that one is fair game.
@Teliva: Sure. Gather your battle stones, as many as you can get of the ones which fit the build you ultimately want your dragon to have. And just follow this thread. I'll post here when I've got openings. You're welcome to speak up when I announce one, and I'll take the first one to answer who has their stones together (except Eliminate, which I don't require). For right now, I've committed to taking @JynxTheTrickster's dragon with the opening that's coming up this weekend, but once I've finished one of the current crop I'll announce another opening, and that one is fair game.
@VoyagerII When you get the chance, could you train Breezi for me? I've acquired all the items (Sap, Scratch, Berserkers, Ambushes) you listed above for a fighter. Also, I have a question. If you want to have a dragon that can heal the other dragons in your team, is there a special stone for that? Thanks!
@VoyagerII When you get the chance, could you train Breezi for me? I've acquired all the items (Sap, Scratch, Berserkers, Ambushes) you listed above for a fighter. Also, I have a question. If you want to have a dragon that can heal the other dragons in your team, is there a special stone for that? Thanks!
@Faemouse, if you want a healer, you will probably need to make a mage-healer build, because if you put your experience points into strength instead of intelligence (which is what you'd have to do to get a good fighter), you wouldn't have enough intelligence to cast a healing spell very well. A healer-mage dragon should have three Scholar stones instead of Berserkers, along with the two Ambushes all advanced dragons ought to have, and a set of spell stones: Meditate and Contuse (both of which are already built into the mage breeds), along with Rally, an elemental attack spell, and Regenerate or Aid. That last stone, either Aid or Regenerate, is your healing spell, and it will let you restore health to other dragons in your party. But it's not a great idea to just slap it onto a fighter, because they won't have enough intelligence to cast it effectively, and if you divert points from Strength to Intelligence so they can, they won't have enough strength to fight well. It's most useful just to make it a completely different dragon build, and put one mage-healer in the party -- usually in the first slot, so they can use healing or Rally on the other dragons to make them more effective, before they have to take action -- along with two fighters.

As for training your dragon, sure, but I'm loaded up right now. You're welcome to subscribe to this thread, and I'll post here whenever I've got a new open slot, so you can grab it when one opens up. But I've got as many as I can handle for a couple of weeks at least.
@Faemouse, if you want a healer, you will probably need to make a mage-healer build, because if you put your experience points into strength instead of intelligence (which is what you'd have to do to get a good fighter), you wouldn't have enough intelligence to cast a healing spell very well. A healer-mage dragon should have three Scholar stones instead of Berserkers, along with the two Ambushes all advanced dragons ought to have, and a set of spell stones: Meditate and Contuse (both of which are already built into the mage breeds), along with Rally, an elemental attack spell, and Regenerate or Aid. That last stone, either Aid or Regenerate, is your healing spell, and it will let you restore health to other dragons in your party. But it's not a great idea to just slap it onto a fighter, because they won't have enough intelligence to cast it effectively, and if you divert points from Strength to Intelligence so they can, they won't have enough strength to fight well. It's most useful just to make it a completely different dragon build, and put one mage-healer in the party -- usually in the first slot, so they can use healing or Rally on the other dragons to make them more effective, before they have to take action -- along with two fighters.

As for training your dragon, sure, but I'm loaded up right now. You're welcome to subscribe to this thread, and I'll post here whenever I've got a new open slot, so you can grab it when one opens up. But I've got as many as I can handle for a couple of weeks at least.
@VoyagerII Thanks for the info! I'm fine with waiting for a slot to open up, so take as much time as you need :3
@VoyagerII Thanks for the info! I'm fine with waiting for a slot to open up, so take as much time as you need :3
@VoyagerII Hi! I joined about a month ago, but I've got a dragon I'd love for you to level for me. I've got two ambushes and a berserker so far. Since she's only a day old right now, I'll have time to grab another two berserkers by the time you need them. So just let me know whenever you'll have time to grab her. =)

Kaeliana (link)
@VoyagerII Hi! I joined about a month ago, but I've got a dragon I'd love for you to level for me. I've got two ambushes and a berserker so far. Since she's only a day old right now, I'll have time to grab another two berserkers by the time you need them. So just let me know whenever you'll have time to grab her. =)

Kaeliana (link)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle, sure! If you subscribe to this thread, you'll see when I announce open slots periodically. Any time I announce one, I will take the dragon of the first player who asks and is ready with all their stones at the time. Next slot is likely to be in 2-3 weeks.
@Tropickle, sure! If you subscribe to this thread, you'll see when I announce open slots periodically. Any time I announce one, I will take the dragon of the first player who asks and is ready with all their stones at the time. Next slot is likely to be in 2-3 weeks.
Sounds wonderful! =D
Sounds wonderful! =D
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
I just started on the 16th and found that I love the colosseum lol. Would it be too much trouble to have a dragon trained up? @VoyagerII
I just started on the 16th and found that I love the colosseum lol. Would it be too much trouble to have a dragon trained up? @VoyagerII
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15