Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misfire's Commissions! [OPEN] T/G/ €
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Misfire
Thank you! :D
@Misfire
Thank you! :D
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Oop sorry about the delay @Misfire

I was hoping for a minimalist bust for him. If it's alright with you, could I be added to the pinglist? A deal fell through so I don't have the gems to pay as planned, so I need a little bit to raise them for your pay :^)
Oop sorry about the delay @Misfire

I was hoping for a minimalist bust for him. If it's alright with you, could I be added to the pinglist? A deal fell through so I don't have the gems to pay as planned, so I need a little bit to raise them for your pay :^)
@domiziano Okie dokie, done and done! No hurry friend!

@froze Np! <3
@domiziano Okie dokie, done and done! No hurry friend!

@froze Np! <3
@Misfire

can i snag two slots for treasure?

two simple fullbodies? (separate)
@Misfire

can i snag two slots for treasure?

two simple fullbodies? (separate)
zeraora.gifnecrozma-ultra.gifzeraora-stand.gif
@wachuma why certainly! i just got done w/ a few commissions! :D
@wachuma why certainly! i just got done w/ a few commissions! :D
@Misfire

If that last slot is open still might I be able to snag it?

Also can I ask what the pricing would be for maybe an icon of him? (And a simple bust, just one or the other for the slot but I was a touch confused on prices, math is far from my strong suit and I do apologize for the confusion and inconvenience).

USERNAME: Plusle
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Treasure
COMMISSION DETAILS: Technically a character from an old comic though I'd prefer more reference taken from my more humanized refs of him than anything else.
REFERENCE: X X X X and one from source material

If I misunderstood slots or if you'd prefer not to do the character do let me know, I can delete the post so as to not clutter your thread!
@Misfire

If that last slot is open still might I be able to snag it?

Also can I ask what the pricing would be for maybe an icon of him? (And a simple bust, just one or the other for the slot but I was a touch confused on prices, math is far from my strong suit and I do apologize for the confusion and inconvenience).

USERNAME: Plusle
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Treasure
COMMISSION DETAILS: Technically a character from an old comic though I'd prefer more reference taken from my more humanized refs of him than anything else.
REFERENCE: X X X X and one from source material

If I misunderstood slots or if you'd prefer not to do the character do let me know, I can delete the post so as to not clutter your thread!
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@plusle yeah, sure! an icon would be around 90 kt give or take, depending on how you'd like the shading. i'm finishing up some of my commissions tonight, so i'm sure it'll all work out!
@plusle yeah, sure! an icon would be around 90 kt give or take, depending on how you'd like the shading. i'm finishing up some of my commissions tonight, so i'm sure it'll all work out!
@Misfire

Gotcha, radical. Would no shading be ok? Just flat colors?
@Misfire

Gotcha, radical. Would no shading be ok? Just flat colors?
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@Misfire can you let me know if you open up for another slot? :D I'd love to grab another
@Misfire can you let me know if you open up for another slot? :D I'd love to grab another
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@plusle yeah! 70 kt please!

@ekanos of course, i'll put ya on the pinglist!

heads up everyone, i'm kinda running out of juice concerning commissions so it might take a little while before i hit everyone up again! i'm going to be finishing the works i owe one by one, and i may or may not just take a break after they're done.

(however, real life currency is always welcome and a priority, it's just that not a lot of people pay me in that <3)
@plusle yeah! 70 kt please!

@ekanos of course, i'll put ya on the pinglist!

heads up everyone, i'm kinda running out of juice concerning commissions so it might take a little while before i hit everyone up again! i'm going to be finishing the works i owe one by one, and i may or may not just take a break after they're done.

(however, real life currency is always welcome and a priority, it's just that not a lot of people pay me in that <3)
1 2 3 4 5 6