Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest check [Modern/Fantasy]
1 2 3
@witchies

it's me again-

drag me along pls im in witchie xD ive got ocs, time, and honestly as long as you dont' mind me talking- yee >w> curse my damn schedule for keeping me off from seeing this earlier-
@witchies

it's me again-

drag me along pls im in witchie xD ive got ocs, time, and honestly as long as you dont' mind me talking- yee >w> curse my damn schedule for keeping me off from seeing this earlier-
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@witchies Hey there. This sounds great. I'd like to come along for the ride, if that's cool.

One question, though: will reply speed be an issue? Some days I might only be able to check the thread once or twice.
@witchies Hey there. This sounds great. I'd like to come along for the ride, if that's cool.

One question, though: will reply speed be an issue? Some days I might only be able to check the thread once or twice.
i am subbed, so no need to worry about tagging me!!

i'm going to answer a few questions and then make the thread! there will be an rp thread and ooc thread. and both will be open even after the rp begins.

@CatCr0w there will be different branches of magic, depending on which your character chooses to study. Different branches include healing, shadow, natural, etc.

@Relics yay! i'm so glad!

@Eclectic i'm not tired of you girl! lets whip

@SeemlyCourt reply speed is only an issue if I'M the one taking 7 years to reply (something i'm trying to get better at i promise)

i am subbed, so no need to worry about tagging me!!

i'm going to answer a few questions and then make the thread! there will be an rp thread and ooc thread. and both will be open even after the rp begins.

@CatCr0w there will be different branches of magic, depending on which your character chooses to study. Different branches include healing, shadow, natural, etc.

@Relics yay! i'm so glad!

@Eclectic i'm not tired of you girl! lets whip

@SeemlyCourt reply speed is only an issue if I'M the one taking 7 years to reply (something i'm trying to get better at i promise)

6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
Got it then xD what would the age range be? And will all the available magic types be determined, or can we I dunno *wink* make up our own?
Got it then xD what would the age range be? And will all the available magic types be determined, or can we I dunno *wink* make up our own?
sketch shop here!
@Eclectic age range is 12-17, with 12 year olds being first years and 17 year olds being 6th years.

i will have a list of all the magic types on the post i'm typing as we speak, however if you want to have a special type of magic then just tell me and i'll add it to the list of available fields!

(just note, if you are a first year you will have a class in every field, not specific specialized classes, so keep that in mind when making a character.)
@Eclectic age range is 12-17, with 12 year olds being first years and 17 year olds being 6th years.

i will have a list of all the magic types on the post i'm typing as we speak, however if you want to have a special type of magic then just tell me and i'll add it to the list of available fields!

(just note, if you are a first year you will have a class in every field, not specific specialized classes, so keep that in mind when making a character.)
Ok got it ! I'll pm you later with some more specific was :))
Ok got it ! I'll pm you later with some more specific was :))
sketch shop here!
Hey witchies, how many characters are we each allowed to have? Also, if I have any ideas for specific magic types, I’ll be sure to share it ;D
Hey witchies, how many characters are we each allowed to have? Also, if I have any ideas for specific magic types, I’ll be sure to share it ;D
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

as many as your heart desires! Just not like, 12 or something, for your sake.
@SoulLugia11

as many as your heart desires! Just not like, 12 or something, for your sake.
@Enmity @CatCr0w @SoulLugia11 @Relics @Eclectic @SeemlyCourt

The threads are up everyone!

@Enmity @CatCr0w @SoulLugia11 @Relics @Eclectic @SeemlyCourt

The threads are up everyone!

@witchies
ooOooh, lovely~! I'm so excited <3
aH, one last question! Are there any hard limitations on character design? Like, only natural hair/eye colors, or can we go a little wild?
@witchies
ooOooh, lovely~! I'm so excited <3
aH, one last question! Are there any hard limitations on character design? Like, only natural hair/eye colors, or can we go a little wild?
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
1 2 3