Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 535 536
[quote name="Whimseeker" date="2014-03-02 09:52:28"]I started getting the "Unable to connect to the game server" message the day after the holiday started. Haven't been able to load it up since, no matter what browser, what alt socket, or what computer I try it on. I always get this same message.[/quote] Just chiming in with this. I've been one of the people who never had much trouble with coliseum before, at least not badly enough to really bother me (I have the patience of a cow, so to speak). It started being unable to connect about a week ago, and I haven't been able to use Coliseum at all since, no matter what computer I use. I have tried with: -Windows 7, Google Chrome -Mac at school (No clue what the operating system is, it should be up to date, though), Google Chrome and Firefox -Android tablet, Google Chrome. Just in case it's any help. Thank yous! :)
Whimseeker wrote on 2014-03-02 09:52:28:
I started getting the "Unable to connect to the game server" message the day after the holiday started. Haven't been able to load it up since, no matter what browser, what alt socket, or what computer I try it on. I always get this same message.
Just chiming in with this. I've been one of the people who never had much trouble with coliseum before, at least not badly enough to really bother me (I have the patience of a cow, so to speak). It started being unable to connect about a week ago, and I haven't been able to use Coliseum at all since, no matter what computer I use.

I have tried with:
-Windows 7, Google Chrome
-Mac at school (No clue what the operating system is, it should be up to date, though), Google Chrome and Firefox
-Android tablet, Google Chrome.

Just in case it's any help. Thank yous! :)
tumblr_okcur61emY1rss9tpo3_r1_500.jpg
[quote name="Papermonkey" date="2014-03-03 03:50:21"][quote name="Whimseeker" date="2014-03-02 09:52:28"]I started getting the "Unable to connect to the game server" message the day after the holiday started. Haven't been able to load it up since, no matter what browser, what alt socket, or what computer I try it on. I always get this same message.[/quote] Just chiming in with this. I've been one of the people who never had much trouble with coliseum before, at least not badly enough to really bother me (I have the patience of a cow, so to speak). It started being unable to connect about a week ago, and I haven't been able to use Coliseum at all since, no matter what computer I use. I have tried with: -Windows 7, Google Chrome -Mac at school (No clue what the operating system is, it should be up to date, though), Google Chrome and Firefox -Android tablet, Google Chrome. Just in case it's any help. Thank yous! :)[/quote] This. With the exception of trying on a Mac. I cannot make the coli or fairgrounds load, and haven't since the beginning of the holiday. I have tried all sockets, updates, checked the links in the first post. All -should- work according to diagnostics, nothing does.
Papermonkey wrote on 2014-03-03 03:50:21:
I started getting the "Unable to connect to the game server" message the day after the holiday started. Haven't been able to load it up since, no matter what browser, what alt socket, or what computer I try it on. I always get this same message.
Just chiming in with this. I've been one of the people who never had much trouble with coliseum before, at least not badly enough to really bother me (I have the patience of a cow, so to speak). It started being unable to connect about a week ago, and I haven't been able to use Coliseum at all since, no matter what computer I use.

I have tried with:
-Mac at school (No clue what the operating system is, it should be up to date, though), Google Chrome and Firefox

This. With the exception of trying on a Mac.
I cannot make the coli or fairgrounds load, and haven't since the beginning of the holiday. I have tried all sockets, updates, checked the links in the first post. All -should- work according to diagnostics, nothing does.
Coli freezing. Unable to connect go into account and toggle alt socket appearing frequently
Also freezing or failing to connect when changing forum pages or going between other areas. Failed to download this message when I attempted to post the first time.

No ad ware on; cache cleared; sockets tested OK; not running multiple tabs or windows;
Firefox

This seem to start between 4:40- 5:00hr FR time today getting worse since that time

Additional note. Signed out turned off computer, router etc. and left everything alone for a while. Returned and signed on was able to complete 1 battle received points but it froze when I hit fight button. Tried lair connected without problem when I attempted to go to my hoard noted freezing while the info that appears stated waiting for ads.contextweb.com and also www.google-analytics.com Don't know if this is helpful or not.
Coli freezing. Unable to connect go into account and toggle alt socket appearing frequently
Also freezing or failing to connect when changing forum pages or going between other areas. Failed to download this message when I attempted to post the first time.

No ad ware on; cache cleared; sockets tested OK; not running multiple tabs or windows;
Firefox

This seem to start between 4:40- 5:00hr FR time today getting worse since that time

Additional note. Signed out turned off computer, router etc. and left everything alone for a while. Returned and signed on was able to complete 1 battle received points but it froze when I hit fight button. Tried lair connected without problem when I attempted to go to my hoard noted freezing while the info that appears stated waiting for ads.contextweb.com and also www.google-analytics.com Don't know if this is helpful or not.
I can't organise a party right now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit:
It's been a couple of hours now. Every time I try, I get this message

error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/24350/2434905.ping
I can't organise a party right now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit:
It's been a couple of hours now. Every time I try, I get this message

error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/24350/2434905.ping
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="TheForestHermit" date="2014-03-03 17:13:11"][quote name="Papermonkey" date="2014-03-03 03:50:21"][quote name="Whimseeker" date="2014-03-02 09:52:28"]I started getting the "Unable to connect to the game server" message the day after the holiday started. Haven't been able to load it up since, no matter what browser, what alt socket, or what computer I try it on. I always get this same message.[/quote] Just chiming in with this. I've been one of the people who never had much trouble with coliseum before, at least not badly enough to really bother me (I have the patience of a cow, so to speak). It started being unable to connect about a week ago, and I haven't been able to use Coliseum at all since, no matter what computer I use. I have tried with: -Windows 7, Google Chrome -Mac at school (No clue what the operating system is, it should be up to date, though), Google Chrome and Firefox -Android tablet, Google Chrome. Just in case it's any help. Thank yous! :)[/quote] This. With the exception of trying on a Mac. I cannot make the coli or fairgrounds load, and haven't since the beginning of the holiday. I have tried all sockets, updates, checked the links in the first post. All -should- work according to diagnostics, nothing does.[/quote] Just for posterity, I'd like to add a screenshot of the error message in question and to point out the humorous typo it contains. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pEukF6c.png[/img] Meanwhile, I'm still completely unable to [b][i]connct[/i][/b] to the coli.
TheForestHermit wrote on 2014-03-03 17:13:11:
Papermonkey wrote on 2014-03-03 03:50:21:

I have tried with:

This. With the exception of trying on a Mac.
I cannot make the coli or fairgrounds load, and haven't since the beginning of the holiday. I have tried all sockets, updates, checked the links in the first post. All -should- work according to diagnostics, nothing does.

Just for posterity, I'd like to add a screenshot of the error message in question and to point out the humorous typo it contains.

pEukF6c.png

Meanwhile, I'm still completely unable to connct to the coli.
I'm having the same inability to connect issue as the above post/quoted posts, with the same error message.

I'm on a Mac running OS X Lion using Firefox with no active script blockers and I'm entirely unable to connect to the Coli. The failure alert pops up immediately every time.
I'm having the same inability to connect issue as the above post/quoted posts, with the same error message.

I'm on a Mac running OS X Lion using Firefox with no active script blockers and I'm entirely unable to connect to the Coli. The failure alert pops up immediately every time.
I am not able to connect to the coliseum at all, no matter which socket/alternate links. I only get the error messages that the others above me have posted when I'm on the alternate sockets. I' using the most updated version of chrome, with only adblock, on windows 8.

Edit: It's loading to the main screen now, but none of the buttons will work. The same goes for fairgrounds.
I am not able to connect to the coliseum at all, no matter which socket/alternate links. I only get the error messages that the others above me have posted when I'm on the alternate sockets. I' using the most updated version of chrome, with only adblock, on windows 8.

Edit: It's loading to the main screen now, but none of the buttons will work. The same goes for fairgrounds.
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
I have been unable to connect to the coliseum and fair games for 4 days now, I've tried both sockets and the link, but I just get a loading screen with a black bar saying: "connecting"
- If I wait long enough I get the "unable to connect" popup.

I haven't made any updates or changes since the last time I had connection.
I have been unable to connect to the coliseum and fair games for 4 days now, I've tried both sockets and the link, but I just get a loading screen with a black bar saying: "connecting"
- If I wait long enough I get the "unable to connect" popup.

I haven't made any updates or changes since the last time I had connection.
I think I haven't been able to connect for almost a week D;
I think I haven't been able to connect for almost a week D;
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
Xub4k1J.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
I keep getting "unable to load combat sprite" or something along those lines.

Both links do the same thing.

Here is the error pop-up I get:

Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/1274.png
I keep getting "unable to load combat sprite" or something along those lines.

Both links do the same thing.

Here is the error pop-up I get:

Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/1274.png
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 535 536