Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Videl and Liv - Ping List
[center]I have a breeding pair I'd like to share with you all! We have Videl and Liv, Poison/Toxin/Circuit Fae's. [b]However Videl is 8th Generation [i]Naomi descendant![/i][/b][/center] I will be breeding Videl with Liv and posting how many eggs they have (in the comments) after tonight/today's roll over, and I'm taking a ping list! Just leave a comment if you'd like a ping at any point, and a message will be sent telling you that the eggs have hatched. They will be sold for 25k-35k! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f2cd/f/2018/064/3/4/liv_card_by_ecscadine_xerial-dc52rvf.png[/img] Current Ping List: - FluffyBoy01 - probablyaflower - NoctusMortuum - NinephoxAiko - - - -
I have a breeding pair I'd like to share with you all! We have Videl and Liv, Poison/Toxin/Circuit Fae's.
However Videl is 8th Generation Naomi descendant!

I will be breeding Videl with Liv and posting how many eggs they have (in the comments) after tonight/today's roll over, and I'm taking a ping list!

Just leave a comment if you'd like a ping at any point, and a message will be sent telling you that the eggs have hatched. They will be sold for 25k-35k!

liv_card_by_ecscadine_xerial-dc52rvf.png

Current Ping List:
- FluffyBoy01
- probablyaflower
- NoctusMortuum
- NinephoxAiko
-
-
-
-
tumblr_ozj6y59NNz1w8xkufo1_500.png
Can I be added?
Can I be added?
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
[quote name="probablyaflower" date="2018-03-06 17:01:10" ] Can I be added? [/quote] Yes! of course! (I apologize I didn't see this earlier) There are only two eggs at the current moment, silly dragons. So you and FluffyBoy01 will be getting this batch (unless Fluffy says otherwise)
probablyaflower wrote on 2018-03-06 17:01:10:
Can I be added?

Yes! of course! (I apologize I didn't see this earlier)
There are only two eggs at the current moment, silly dragons. So you and FluffyBoy01 will be getting this batch (unless Fluffy says otherwise)
[M] Gloom Poison / Plum Toxin / Eggplant Circuit [Pending]

[M] Eldritch Poison / Mulberry Toxin / Iris Circuit [Pending]

@FluffyBoy01 @probablyaflower @NoctusMortuum
(It wouldn't let me add pictures)
[M] Gloom Poison / Plum Toxin / Eggplant Circuit [Pending]

[M] Eldritch Poison / Mulberry Toxin / Iris Circuit [Pending]

@FluffyBoy01 @probablyaflower @NoctusMortuum
(It wouldn't let me add pictures)
Love the green and purple bit can't afford 30k.
Love the green and purple bit can't afford 30k.
@NoctusMortuum No worries there. There will be other children in the future. I can ping you when I breed them out again?
@NoctusMortuum No worries there. There will be other children in the future. I can ping you when I breed them out again?
Keep me on. I am enjoying these ones. May I ask why so much for the babies?
Keep me on. I am enjoying these ones. May I ask why so much for the babies?
@NoctusMortuum
Since Videl is 8th generation offspring of Naomi, a dragon of Flight Rising Legend (who apparently glitched out the whole site at some point, and Naomi was the only one left on the whole site,) it makes them slightly more valuable.

I'd honestly charge more if I changed them from Fae into almost anything else.
@NoctusMortuum
Since Videl is 8th generation offspring of Naomi, a dragon of Flight Rising Legend (who apparently glitched out the whole site at some point, and Naomi was the only one left on the whole site,) it makes them slightly more valuable.

I'd honestly charge more if I changed them from Fae into almost anything else.
Wow interesting still being new it's this lore that interests me.
Wow interesting still being new it's this lore that interests me.
@NoctusMortuum I was the same xD It's crazy that one dragon did so much
@NoctusMortuum I was the same xD It's crazy that one dragon did so much